Wow...Im a moron

So i turned 21 yesterday (go me) and some people at work did some nice stuff for me right? Got a butt load of candy, tons of chips for future shots/beer and lots of scratch offs.

Anyway, doing the scratch offs (about 20 of them) 5 scratch offs in, none are winners and im just thinking wow, this sucks. Then I hit this one called Pharos fortunes or something like that. Well you know where this is going now im sure…especially if youve been to spencers.

It was a match 3 like amounts one, and I scratched off 10,000 3 times. I was like wtf you got to be kidding. I instantly got all nervous, walked around the bar asking people if it actually said 10k 3 times. A bunch of people were like no way, this kids so lucky. A couple people laughed, probably because they knew it was fake. I had no idea. I dont buy scratch offs to begin with so I dont know which ones are real and which arent. either way, I got freakin owned.

I deserve it I guess since Im always playing jokes on people. But wow…I thought it was impossible for me to get embarrassed. I mean…I dont remmeber the last time I wanted to crawl into a corner and hide. haha At least I didnt run around, jumping and screaming like a fool. I just was in a fenzy. Either way, that ever happen to anybody before?

No I iz not a moran

Wheres that vid of the guy who thought he won the lotto and and freaked out. They got him a lotto ticket with #'s from an old date. Then played a recorded video of the drawing from that day.

Dude was pissed.

EDIT - fuck theres a ton of those vids haha.
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=lottery+fake&search_type=

nice…did you win on the other ones

lol that’s a good one!

$25 total. I told the girl that got me the card that I was going to sue her for $10,000 for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

or you could just throw it in her …:gotme: for emotional distress

holy shit i gaurantee you it wont be long before someone actually does try that and gets some money out of it

lol

I know. And had I acted in a more extreme fashion, and physically became ill, its something you can actually win. But obviously its a work joke…Id never consider a lawsuit.

true…but shes like 48. Ill pass.

im still in… does she have teen girls??? and i would still hit it

lol no teen girls. Almost 50 man, come on. Theres gotta be a cut off pt.

wow thats a horrible thing to do to someone. i would have been pissed

cutoff point is death, or shortly after

we did that to my friend, he went running through the house yelling. Then we told him to read the back on how to redeem (which states its a fake) and he got real pissed.

haha that really funny actually, i probably would have fallen for the same thing…

lol

guy thinks he should win 330 million cuz his numbers are close enough

lol. Thing is, its slightly funny to me because I didnt act like a total nut case when it said I won. Im really thankful I didnt, or else I actually would have been extremely pissed. Thats actually one of those jokes thats just borderline pushing it. Its a bit much for some people to handle.