Pretending to win the lottery...

So… hypo(pa)thetically, someone announces that they won a significant sum of money in the lotto… like enough to excite Beck…

Over a period of weeks it comes about that it was all a joke.

Funny gag or totally worthy of perma-ban?

About the gheyest thing I can think of short of being caught sucking Ross Matthew’s dick. Who does that?

I vote D - all of the above …but leaning more towards weak prank and not so amusing

Funny to me because in the end they don’t really have the cash and that sucks for them.

It’s really stupid, but it really shouldn’t have any effect on anyone else. I think that’s why I find it funny though. Because people get emotional in general, when it’s none of their business to begin with.

I find no humor in it… Like Screaming I HAVE DOWNS SYNDROME! when you don’t… No matter what, people still think you’re retarded.

Funny gag - Faking and making believable to someone else that in fact, that specific someone else won the lottery.

Perma-ban - Your fact situation.

well i would have to say that you would have to be quite the loser to actually play people like that…what exactly are you trying to prove by doing this? are you trying to get people to like you? it would really suck being this person especially when everybody finds out it was all bs!

What a bozo. Probably did it to test some people vs the bad reasons. Im sure theres more to the story.

Am I missing something here?

Yeah, did I miss a thread or was this on one of those wacky Canadian forums Bing is a part of?

meh , i wouldnt worry bout it too much , hes probaly off tongue punching some dudes turd cutter

It would be funnier to tell a shitload of people that one of your friends/coworkers had won the lottery. Just keep spreading the rumor and say someone else told you but don’t tell your friend.

Someone bought my uncle one of those fake lottery tickets that says you win. (for his birthday)

he had just lost his job or something and we didn’t know, but he scratched it off and he started to cry and shit then told he he had just lost his job. we all felt SUPER bad. that wasn;t funny lol.

my tenants boyfriend won 35 million in 09. Id like to ban him

Almost as funny as Beck’s pregnancy thread back in the day.
And by that I mean ban.

It brings out the “best friends” in people I’m sure.

None of the above. Not mad, just annoyed and curious.

Weeks? That’s not a joke, that’s an experiment. Unearned money brings out the worst in people, so this would have gotten all of the suck with none of the lambos.

I can’t see any of my friends doing this, if they did I probably would question if I wanted to continue to be friends.

Lmfao i second this.

I feel like whoever did that probably dislikes quite a few of theirs “friends” by now. Maybe thats why they did it? lol