Lotto will kill you?

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/348328.html

:fail:

sad but… trains are pretty fuckin loud. sympathy is limited

i have none. i laughed.

A 48-year-old Lackawanna man walking on railroad tracks while engrossed in a scratch-off lottery ticket
… eh.

I’m gonna go ahead and say that this isn’t a real big loss.

bwahahaha

but was it a winner?

I’m sure his family is talking to a lawyer about suing the state for not having a warning on the ticket about the dangers playing while walking on train tracks.

the only thing i don’t understand in this story is why didn’t the train swerve around the guy?

LOL newman

i honestly laughed. how can u not hear a fucking a train seriously.

WHAT A DOPE

The train was blaring its horn for 45 seconds or a minute straight

Wittenberg, who was returning from fishing with a friend, was walking between the rails, about 40 feet behind his friend,

wtf was the friend doing, why didn’t he look back and see his buddy not moving out of the way

So, did he win?

did he win anything?

besides a darwin award that is.

People and those fucking scratch-offs. Do they really think that by spending their last 3 dollars on scratch-offs every week they are going to win big?

God, this reminds me of a standup comic skit.

“if you ever happen to be attacked by a train, i’ll give you some survival tips”

:he takes a step to the side:

Mega Millions is at 196 million

Haha, tard.

I won 250 off a dollar ticket before.
(I actually still have the ticket, the guy gave it back after i cashed it in)
That was a good day.
Valentines day last year, I was at wilson farms getting a paper, and I bought a 10$ lotto ticket with it.
Won 100$

So win big, probably not, but sometimes you can get lucky and make a few extra dollars.

Edit/ but why the fuck would you be A) walking on railroad tracks
or B) doing lotto while on railroad tracks and ignoring a train horn, which is ridic. loud.

Reminds me of I think dane cook talking about how to dodge a train.

I won a thousand bucks in the course of a week on scratch offs.