X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

Play Halo3 tonight! I just friended a bunch of yous.

naw, im calm…

r6!!!

ill be on again tonight if you want to play again. Im close to getting my ranks up.

i still need to rank, i have 0 bars left so im close

lol

ill be on tonight probably after 8 or 9

b0bbyg420

i just got live at my new apartment, where i used to live i had satellite internet and it sucked. i shall have to join up with the elite among the nyspeed group. games i play are halo 3, forza, dirt, and i shall be getting r6 pretty soon.

there are no real ny speed elites for real, im pretty sure the only 2 that were cheated their way into it but we are getting close.

lol well then, as soon as i get out of work tonight, i will be playing halo 3 and i need some nyspeed friends cuz right now all i have is my roomates friends.

anyone looking for a halo 3 game im moboost4u, sometime my roomates are on my account… just be like put josh on nukka… I need to get pwneeddddd.

its on like donkey kong! i will pwn you with the detachable turret.

J () l{ 3 5 on you biotchhhh i know whur all da bu88le shizzles is at

SHAPESHIFTERx
gears of war
chrome hounds
tdu
pgr 3

can u add halo 3 to my list of games?

HEY Kiddies, guess who’s back???

<----- this guy

ADD me, ryanmcell.
Luckily I didn’t sell R6 yet… yay!

Also. confirmed, the new premiums that come with forza 2/marvel alliance (such as this one) do have HDMI and the 65nm chip.

And another edit. My wiring is a mess, disregard.

Motocrossx23
Halo 3
Forza 2
Orange Box
Fifa 08

Who’s up for some Rainbox 6 tonight. I need my fix, it’s been way too long

updated

wow. I have a lot to update on the list. I will see if I can get this thing updated and complete today.

Can I stop putting what games people have? you can check that shit on live anyway.

i got about 15 more games also
lol
we need some sort of database