X-Fire gamertag thread (pc gaming) - UPDATED W/ LIST

Well theres one for the xbox, I figure if theres any PC gamers out there like me it might be nice to get down and play.

www.xfire.com if you dont have it

its a small program, kind of like AIM, but it shows you whos online/playing a game and enables you to join their game quite simply. (right click, join game)

it works for an array of PC games too, literally everything from Counter-strike, to americas army, to battlefield 2, to cod4. everything. The minute you join a server, it shows everyone on your friends list the server you are in and what game you are playing.

I play alot too, especially late at night so hit me up anytime - you can double click the persons name after they’re your friend and talk just as on aim.

MEMBERS LIST:

Xfire tag (nyspeed name) - Games Played

gdimj (ineedacar) - cs 1.6, bf2, cod4
maverick27 (maverick27) - cod4, trackmania, css, dods, cod2, vcod
yeti88 (boosted97gst) - Counter Strike Source , Counter Strike 1.6, cod4, bf2, and the occasional wow
maybememories1 (maybe_memories) - CoD, Mohaa, Cs, WoW
FBMSucks (Mike.Mike.) - Company of heroes,Rainbow 6, cod4, americas army
ghostsquid (Jack) - cod4
bialecki (bialeckizx2) - cod4, bf2, cs 1.6

xfire is nice. i have used it. specially when i used to play WoW, and EQ2

maverick27

games: cod4, trackmania, css, dods, cod2, vcod

always up for a game or two.

added… im about to rip up some cod4… xfires running!

bump about to cod4

tag: Yeti88
Games: Counter Strike Source , Counter Strike 1.6, cod4, bf2, and the occasional wow

hardcore mode is terribad.

added!

thats what I thought when i first started playing… now, I WILL NOT EVER play anything except hardcore. its just tough getting used to the no crosshairs and everyone dying so quick lol

I’m just used to xhairs, and stock settings (ranked) because thats what they use in the leagues I’m in (CAL, CEVO, etc)

hardcore is AMAZING, you’re just a pussy

lol… i hear what hes saying, if I was used to playing reg mode and switched to hardcore I would think it was wack too. like i said, i HATED hardcore when i first started playing because its unlike any other game, but now its all I play

xfire:maybememories1
CoD
Mohaa
Cs
WoW

I guess its because i never played reg and jumped straight into HC. Playing HC just makes it a whole different game of greatness

added

agreed… you got xfire?

about to play cod4!

i may dl it

you guys need to play tactical Realism…
like 105th server and 509th they are really good…hardcore mod is the best…because in reality no one can take 8 shots from an ak47 with a 762 round and continue to run around shooting a P90 and killing someone from across the map that only has a 9mm round…

Realism is a must have in games
PS cfire same is FBMSucks and i play…Company of heroes,Rainbow 6, and COD4 and sometimes Americas Army

I hate xfire I used it for BF2 and BF2142 but it became a resource hog. I joined TeamBEER and they use TS which is much more comp friendly. We run 3 COD4 servers. Swing by. www.teamBEER.co.nr

P90 fires a 5.7mmX28mm round.

but thanks for playing.

added… im gonna be home in a few hrs and ill be playing cod4 so watch for me on xfire if anyones down to play

ghostsquid

I suck at cod4