flahkyref19

who else has live?

I DO!!

Sketchmasterfle

usally play COD:WaW, GTA IV or WSOP 2008,

waltbabyluv203

I play Madden 10, Live 09, Forza 2, Halo 3

I was always wondering who you were :lol

you don’t talk on the Mic much. I typically team up wih Neo in WoW, you should tag along, nights and weekends.

Vovchandr is the Sn, I typically only play WoW online.

If you search you will find a few other threads on this matter with more Sn’s

IlyaK

I play Madden 10 and NBA 2K9. I may look into playing Dirt 2 and Forza 3 when it comes out. May check out online play on Forza 2.

ry woot

COD, havn’t played in ages though

yeah ive played 200 ranked matches on madden already

its good man, im a champion on that game, if you want some cars let me know

HAHAH I’ve played with you and Jason ?(codeblue) before. yeh i know i dont unless its someone I’ve met before. I need to grab a new copy of COD:WaW i scratched the shit out of mine and i cant play certain levels now :rofl i havent played in about a week or so but i did last night for 5 hours :facepalm

Just an FYI, I don’t have a mic…so if I play any of you…you won’t hear me talking.

vV AntX Vv is me

kramerbuccs24

the only game that i play online is halo3 though. and i dont have live in the dorm yet.

“nick cafarelli” is mine

i pretty much just play halo 3 and halo wars every so often

:lol

We need to get you back.

I’m at 1.5 Kill2Death now. I average better a game but it’s hard to change the ratio after 15,000 kills =(

mcquiddle tots… COD 4, not as much with school starting but i still go on

there was already a thread that did this same exact thing…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4392&highlight=roll+call

Nice two threads same topic

HAHA after playing hardcore freefor all and hardcore team death match my K2D ratio went way down hil haha i mean its still good but not as good as it could be. Hit me up when ever you are on im down to play