xbox gamer tags

xbox or 360 since everybody can play on live no matter what system u got

BlackLSWON - gears of war, madden 07, call of duty 2 and 3, test drive, tony hawk, FEAR

burnydizzl - halo 2.

bravada442 - halo 2, call of duty 3, madden 07, nhl 2k7

so when do you want to play h2?

SixxT9, its my roommates but I use it occassionally. I think he might be picking up gears of war because we just beat it and I’d love to see the online play on it.

I mostly play pool and uno. Uno in hopes of seeing the females with webcams getting it on that I always hear about but never see.

I’ll play h2 if someone’s on that’s playing it also.

TRET40

Monoxide Childx - Halo 2, Battlefield 2

Handle: Beatnik Soldier
Games: Call of duty 3

Me , My buddy t, and starboy sit at my house alot and play it… Starboy is really good… Its kind of scary. He goes into games and is like 70-4

Well my roommate decided to make me get my own account when I left for the weekend so mine is the same as my username. You can delete SixxT9 and switch it to mine.

s10blazed88 - halo 2 on occasion, Uno, GoW for the common ones I play. But I have pretty much every 360 game.

Uno is the shit. Thanks for reminding me about that.

saVage30o6 - (thats three,zero,letter o,six)

Lost Planet, N4S Most Wanted, Halo 2, Gears of War, FarCry, Saints Row, few others

SoLowSDime

just NFS:most wanted for now soon to have Forza2

Major ichi Tool

forza 2, rainbow six vegas, call of duty 3, nhl 07

SC Wayne9125

H2 forza2 shadowrun

GMC TYPHOON

Got Forza 2 Tonight :smiley:

cool xbl gamer tag!

I am, FUup Notorious. I have Forza 2, madden 07, most wanted, nfs carbon, nba street homecourt, ghost recon 2, rainbow six vegas, gears of war, fight night round 3, test drive unlimited, and finally project gotham racing. Hit me up when you see me on!

Oh yeah, halo 2

any1 up for some Forza 2 tonight ?