Xbox live contacts

ok, just had a random thought while playing some perfect dark tonite…why don’t we get a list going of all our user names? would kinda be cool to play against some people i actually know.

i’m not sure what “contact” info it needs, so i’ll just put both

1. [email=“fordprober@hotmail.com”]fordprober@hotmail.com and my user name is adictd2b00st

go ahead and through me an invite Jay, itagaki san. Not sure when I’ll be online again though :bloated:

oh wait…

1. [email=“fordprober@hotmail.com”]fordprober@hotmail.com and my user name is adictd2b00st
  2. itagaki san

KBdCobra

but we will have to play another game since you have my perfect dark :smiley:

But add me to your buddees so i can see what youre on and playing, im gonna buy more games soon i think :smiley:

haha yea, well i cant race u cause u have my project gotham racing :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll get more games eventually!

yea yea i know but add me to your friends list anyways sukka! :smiley:

didnt we make one of these long long ago?

~> BeautyOfAWD

but im not cool enough to have 360 yet…or moreso dont want it yet…as stated before, no halo 3 no care :stuck_out_tongue:

concretebrosh

but also don’t have 360 yet

Darth_Suun

But, I don’t have xbox 360.

<-- SilencingMachin

lmk if you want an invite for the “nyspeeddotcom” clan.

sure why not, do i message u from xbox live or can u do it on your own and i just accept?

wait crap i think i am KBCobra without the d. just try em both guys one of em will work :rant:

i’ll try that tommorow lol

on live, sent yesterday btw. :wink: you just can goto the “clan” screen of the friends list and accept.

yea i seen that, i’m assuming its for halo2? i dont’ have that one :frowning:

no halo 2??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

he’s crashing! he’s crashing! NURSE!! get this man some HALO 2!! STAT!!! lol

j/k but yeah it’s for halo 2 right now…

LOL

i’ve never had xbox before, just got the 360 :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d put that on the (insert your seasonal holiday here) gift list. :slight_smile:

ok my name is KBd Cobra

sent friend requests to some of u faggors :tup:

God your usless :stuck_out_tongue:

You add me to you list and you don’t even have Halo 2. You don’t deserve 360 if you didn’t even buy Halo 2.

:lol:

krazyj0n

but i have a regular xbox that allows me to pown you in halo2