zilvia 2010 240sx convention

does anyone plan on going? although no details have been confirmed yet, it does sounds like its gunna be pretty awesome… from what i heard track days, and a huge meet in cali. ive been looking for a sweet road trip to go on for this comming summer. i have heard its supposed to happen spring break time. hope it happens

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/216602-2010-240sx-convention-update-pg11.html

Depending on how many others are going i mite be down…

im going

i made my gf get a passport just for this trip.

well if enough people are going… cruise maybe??

if my cars ready im down i always wanted to go for a cruise like this

Would be an amazing meet, but I don’t think my back/legs would be able to handle the 3 day drive down there in the s13. Shits epic

If this were to happen…oh man.

The 2002 convention they had 104 cars…I’d imagine 2010 would at least be double to triple that amount.

I’ve been planning on going for over a year now. 90% of union is going to make the trek down.

A full ontario cruise down? would be so sick.

well im in 100% dont care what it takes ill have a car ready no problem…

I would be down to make that drive, would be sooo fun!!

Looks like I have a reason to get a passport now. Ill go for sure.

id imagine that there will be at LEAST a 1000 cars there.

^^ That’s if it actually happens, seems like no details yet and spring is just around the corner.

I’m down to drive one of my cars… I’ve never been that far away from home. I live such a sheltered life haha.

mark me down as down

^^+1

add my name :slight_smile:

did anyone actually read it? there is nothing set in stone and this isn`t going to well no times no dates nothing

ya … i said it in my first post. hopefully happens. there was a poll created a month ago by the organizers asking what they thought was a fair price… and because they couldnt book track days yet the date wasnt decided on.

ive been wanting to do a road trip like this for a while. id be down for the drive for sure, aslong as its at a good time.