Zippo Vintage @ The Glen

It’s this coming weekend, I should be there all 3 days, but I’m not 100% on that. Best opportunity to see everything from 1950’s to late 1990’s F1 cars, Group C IMSA cars, classic 1930’s touring cars, and just about everything inbetween!

Oh yeah, Porsche is the featured marque this year, I honestly will not be surprised if there are RSR’s, GT3 Cups, 917’s and 962’s there (no garuntees though).

crap i’m gonna be outta town this weekend :frowning:

I’ve been there in the past. Awesome show/race.
Hearing some of the old stuff blast by > *

Lee and I will most likely be there.

Make certain you bring that camera :slight_smile:

i went to this last year. had a great time. i dont think im going to make it this year tho

I’m gonna be leaving Saturday morning most likely to hit up Fallfest friday. (if clipse and cam’ron cancel fallfest though I’ll leave friday afternoon)

anyone else going?

if someone wanted to go but didn’t have a ride they’re welcome to go with me, I’ll be coming back sunday afternoon once the races are over

for those who don’t know it’s vintage weekend at watkins glen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/Glen4.jpg

couple pics from last year. then on the real track they have vintage races all weekend, as well as a show with a shitload of awesome cars

I already made a post about it. I’ll be there.

threads merged

wanna pm me ur cell, meet up and drink some beers?

u too josh, well actually i think i have ur # josh

If anyone takes pics, I’ll host them on RodandPiston.com
I believe my dad was going still, but you can never have enough pictures form this show.

anyjuan else? xander?

My dad and uncle are leaving tomorrow morning, I’m leaving saturday morning most likely