00 camaro ss

We have been over this a few times…

She just burned of the drag radials and cruised down the strip. Then MEAT PAWZ made up the ET.

OOOOOOOoooo, that makes sense.

lol never abused but it has drag radials on a 10 bolt at the track…

we use to sell my sisters dirtbikes saying that they were female ridden by a girl under 5’ tall…

glws.

i dont consider drag strip use abuse on a stock car . your heatin up the tires and floorin it for a 1/4 mile . nuttin bad there

Auto LS1 f-bod’s were made for the dragstrip.

/argument.

Clean car, GLWS… it probably won’t sell for that price. The market for F-bodies is horrible, I tried selling mine for $5k 2 years ago with around the same miles and got NO hits at all.

Side note: Why would anyone would NOT run a front plate when the bracket is already there and drilled? That vanity plate looks worse than a NYS plate, lol.

Agreed, I have been telling my mother that forever… she has a 2001 Formula that has never been to the strip.

She is way too young guys!

This is Briannas car right?

nice looking car but the price does seem a little high for the milage.

it is briana,s car . not sure how well ya know em but she has to sell due to some family changes

Ive known her for a few years and her father pretty well. PM details, Havent talked to brian hope everything is ok

wait so this is a girls car… def need pics now. LOL

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell them. :rofl

is it possible for never aboused, female owned, auto(= tons of power braked burnouts), 95,000miles and pics at lvd with et steets on the back launching and burning out all be in the same fs thread about a never abused camaro ss?

pics of this cp girl! i can grow out a mullet if it’ll turn her on

is this the girl that used to race a monte carlo LOL? if so she looks aiiiiii hahahahahaa

:rofl

Dear god, no man!

no, the Monte Carlo girl’s name is Kelly

read this like ten times and still can’t figure out what you’re trying to say.

she raced a black grand prix before the camaro