04 Acura Tl W/Tech/Navi/Heated Seats/ Sunroof/ Compustar Remote Starter

Up for Sale is my Daily Driver 04 Acura Tl With 207,302 Miles. This Has been my daily driver for 4 years and I now need to move up to a Truck.

This car does have higher Miles But does not burn a drop of oil and drives Nice and straight.

The Car does have a Compustar Remote Starter installed by Daryll’s car audio.

Fresh Alignment Last year
All new Ball Joints New
New Wheels Bearings all the way around.
New Tie rod ends In and Out.
New Function and Form Coilovers
New Transmission last year.
New front axles On bolth Sides
New Sparkplugs
All new Motor Mounts
Has Trailer Hitch and wired for Trailer lights (4Pin)
Has 20% Window Tint
Has Direct Wire Ipod Plug
WeatherTech Front Black Floor Matts along with Weathertech RainGuards
JL Audio Front Tweeters
Nav Cd is No longer In the car I use my Ipad For Music and GPS

I do have a Thule aero roof rack available for an extra 200.

The vehicle does have a louder exhaust but its nothing a muffler shop cant take care of with a Decent Muffler.

When I replaced the front Wheel Bearings They did not come with abs sensor rings so the traction control and abs currently does not work. Everything is functional in the system just needs Bearings with the sensors but the Wheel Bearings are brand new so There is really no need to change them.

Car Will Come with a Set of winter tires and a Set of all season. Bolth have great tread on them alot of life left.

The car Does have a 2 surface rust spots starting one on the hood the size of a quarter and one on the rear Quarter panel around the wheel well.

The car runs and drives great I would not hesitate driving this across the country.

Any questions give me a email since its linked to my phone.

standoutdave@yahoo.com

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5030983282.html

More pictures^^^^^^^

-Dave

Bump 4,900 or best offer! I cant believe no one doesent wanna step up from there civic to some leather…

not that I’m in the market for this car, but what is all over the center console? Vinyl?

Its just Vinyl I had left over from another project. Comes right off. Its common to scratch the trim pieces so I figured I would cover them up for a little protection.

Any idea the last time the timing belt was changed?

I bet it would sell a lot quicker if you:

1. Removed the hitch and wiring (most people see a hitch on a car and go NOPE).
  2. Removed the tint, especially the front window tint and what ever that white stuff is on the back window.
  3. Removed that vinyl from the console that people aren’t going to realize can easily be removed.

Last Owner Had it done prior to me purchasing it at 150k.

That’s what will probably have to happen. I did have some interest on it yesterday when I put it out front of work but we shall see.

http://i.imgur.com/LGn2Igv.jpg

Just making the leather easier to sit on…oh sunny days.

Are the seats heated by any chance?

Yes bolth front seats are heated.

I just changed the price on Craigslist to 4,000. Throw me some offers, I found a truck I would Like to get.

This is a good deal…

Thats Lower then NADA and KBB for good condition and this car has a brand new trans and brand new suspension. Right now If someone gets this it just needs a pass side e brake cable and a evap solonoid. For under 300 Bucks someone can DD this and be worry free. Thanks 91MR2!

Anyone With some offers?

3,800 For you Speeders!

Free with purchase: 7 blunt roaches.

If that helps the sale I’m sure one of my friend who smokes could help out on that.

Ha, you took that well…

In all seriousness, though… this car could go very quickly, and probably for more money… if you just took 2 hours and cleaned up the vinyl/tint and removed the hitch.

GLWS

Yea Today after work I am going to peel all the stickers off and Ill get some new pictures.

i still have $3000 cash for it right now. 716 867 9598