05 tacoma x-runner

that is my sisters old truck and it already has a pulley.

so what kind of power/times down is put down??

she never ran it. I think it dynoed at redline and put down 460hp and I forgot the tq numbers. Lightnings are tq monsters, so I’m sure it was around 625 or so.

and thats exactly why brian should trade in his X-Runner for it :slight_smile:

Truck’s pretty sick.

I looked into one of these when they first came out

I believe Drews truck dynoed low 400’s for hp, and mid 500’s for tq at Moon.

It says something to be unique though. Lightnings are dime a dozen.

400hp/610tq on a mustang dyno

Thank You. I hear Seth had a blast with it.

thats some diesel type tq numbers

peak tq was at 1800rpms too

VERY diesel like!

tdi logik.
Where did you find that Gif for ur avitar?

I have the same thing on my myspace page. LOL

on a MUSTANG forum believe it or not!

Boostin Camaro
I dont no why you keep telling me to trade it for that lighting, i understand its a nice tuck and fast…i cant just pull money out my ass …and Insurance on that truck v8, forced induction … no way … and neways this coming from the kid who traded a v6 camaro for another v6 camaro :confused

if i could pull money out of my azz i would sit home all day with tings in one and and a phone in the other… :nod

yah…a 95 3.4L camaro that I paid 2200.00 for when I was 16, drove it for 3 months and traded it in for the 98 3.8 I have now when i was 17. I was paying 450$ a month for just full coverage insurance alone on the camaro up untill I was 18…that was a brand new C5 payment…not to mention the actual payment for my car, then I Had a brand new quad so I was paying for that, Paying to race my quad and everything else…not to mention they gave me 3500 for my 95 camaro that had over 150K on it…and my “v6 camaro” isnt exactly your normal V6…its actually 1 out of 20 in the whole country :wink:

anything else? Zak agree’s with me 100% that you should trade your truck in for that lightening…hell, he has even been thinking about trading his Audi and truck in for it.

v6 camaro > v6 truck

I disagree

Yea, dude you keep telling him to go after this lightning because it’s faster… Why didn’t you instead of getting a 3.4 Camaro get a real Camaro like an SS or a Z28?

Maybe he’s just trying to set himself apart with his truck like you did with your Camaro.

Get off the kid’s sack.

Last I knew he wanted to trade it in for a STI…hes always owned a truck so im trying to get him to trade it in for one…

also, I have been friends with the kid for years…get off my sack :haha