What are your winter mod plans?

Corvette-Up for the winter, but it’ll be wearing a new set of drag radials in the spring (BFG’s). May also raise the ride height in an attempt to gain traction via better weight transfer. I keep getting tempted to put the bigger turbos on it, but reality hits me and I realize that I haven’t even ever driven it@full boost on the street yet.

Other shit-considering building another turbocharged snowmobile, but it wouldn’t be ready until next season. Front mount GT28R this time, good for 300HP on the stock RX1 engine!

Selling my bike and looking for a 2001 RS 2.5, other then that no real mods for anything…we’ll see how the funds are especially with the g/f buying a house and me wanting to go to Ireland.

sounds ridiculous…but I like the idea haha

440CC Injectors
Walbaro Fuel Pump
Nistune and getting it tuned
New Poly suspension bushings
Poly or Solid Engine Mounts, Trans Mount, Diff Mount, Rearsubframe mount (depending on if I can find solid mounts, if not im doing poly)
Possibly a new turbs
Inlines doing my new intercooler setup soon
VLSD or Welded diff for track duty

I may be missing something.

Im thinking of putting a leveling kit on the truck.

Last sled made 260 with a rear mounted GT25R. I want to go with a bigger front mount, simply so the turbo can be shown off! Runs all day on 100LL AVGAS.

some stickers, some fiberglass, hoping my winter shit box doesnt break down

winter wheels and tires. exciting eh?

Sell GTR.
De-mod 911.
LGT- Who knows.
S4- Brakes. Suspension. Exhaust. Chip. Wastegate spring.

I have a used Borla that needs to be installed.
Trans has to come out and get a fresh set of Carbon Syncros
Lowering springs, Revalved Bilsteins, and other suspension mods.
LS6 intake manifold.
Possibly some used headers for the up coming season.

Also have Boxed SFCs and lower control arm relocation kit to be welded in

and it will still be slow…

gt2871 maybe 30r
paint
interior…seats, little audio
tint

Pull motor and rebuild it since it seems to need it to prepare for large turbo in spring in new summer car. Paint and re assemble 240 shell.

suncoast/ats/transparts stage iv tranny w/ precision 1056 converter, airfdog II 165 and a big efilive tune good for 550whp and 1150lb-ft!!!

Race in Dec
Race in Jan
Race in Feb
Race in Mar
Race in Apr

I hope the only pole position you get is at a strip club.

That sounds fun too, I’d be ok with that.

Fuck… That wasn’t as much of an insult as I thought it would’ve been. I’m sorry, you deserve better.

That’s ok…we all know he loves getting the pole anywhere and everywhere he goes.
:gay

:number1 That’s the insult I was looking for. Good work.

Thank God Greg was here to do your job, Cossey.