1991 Toyota Supra Project...

Well, I’m bored and thought I would post something that’s actually automotive related on here :lol .

I purchased a 91’ Supra N/A from a guy in MD. Car is in great shape, but needs paint. He posted it on Supramania and couldn’t get rid of the damn thing! :wtf
So I set out with the Ram and my buddy’s trailer…
$500 for the car with new tires and no rust.
$200 in gas and tolls.

Goals: solid and reliable swap making about 400 wheel. Thinking about doing some road racing with it!

Have to go to youtube to watch this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6Tn8axtf0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Finally got to move it around a little for the first time:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iVvT4-kS_8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

noice

Keep it comin :excited

Good work… home built JZA70 for the weezey…

;D

whats with that turbo manifold? i cant figure it out.

MA70 were in america… 1jz…sure ill give u it… ;D

twins to single on stock twins manifold…

ah, gotcha. thanks.

the CT26 should be pretty good on that motor since its coming off the 3liter 7M and going on a 2.5.

There was a shell in greenwich last summer, that i wanted to buy but it had frame rot. was the base model, with a missing motor. tranny still there… and everything else for 700.

but yourss… http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/boink.gif

i wouldn’t waste the time with the ct26, if you want 400hp your going to have to step it up.

good thing its not my car :nuts

Upgraded to a 57 trim with the exact kit I have, they have produced anywhere between 380 and slightly over 400 wheel. ;D
We shall see, though…
I’m waiting for my damn 2JZ waterpump so I can start putting the thing motor back together. :sad

what’ve you been up to bro! good to see you’re still working on stuff. I’ve been thinking about bringing back an ol favorite alot lately…

:ninja

My 2JZ waterpump will FINALLY be here on Wed. Took them long enough!

The pulley kit is on backorder till God knows when. I just mainly need the pump to continue on.
In the meantime I have been cleaning up the engine and re-painted the ugly plastic pieces some JDM jerkoff painted nasty blue :confused.

I purchased the following stuff last week:

• Driver tail light to replace slightly cracked one.
  • Brake upgrade for the front that uses 13" 2003-2004 Mach 1 rotors and calipers. Waiting for the SS lines to be made and I’ll grab those for all around.
  • Used Stinger EMS P&P jumper harness (just about stole it ;D).

Have the intake manifold + valve covers all stripped down ready for powdercoating. Also, have the exhaust stuff ready to be sent to swain tech. Just waiting on some money :sad.

Probably not another update for awhile. Its cold and I’m broke as hell and need to pay off some debt before I continue on.

so sick :eek

looks like its going to be a pretty sick project for a daily…

GOOD LUCK! and keep the pictures coming

Great looking shell! A buddy of mine has an identical, albeit turbo mkiii.

:lks for MKIII Love :nod

I need another one of these bad boys.

Preferably 5 speed, targa, and turbo this time around. :lol

P.S. - I wish I knew you were looking for a 1JZ swap. I could have given you the whole front clip from a Soarer for way cheaper. :sad