Supra Dream lives on....RD. 3 :)

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31267&highlight=supra

I have since gotten over myself and decided that since I make $ now that it is time to go ahead with the build and get this puppy running this year. :headbang:

So I bought this…

AEM Standalone for 89-92

Fully built 7m-gte with around 1000 miles on it. Includes
Arias Pistons with stock bore
Eagle Rods
HKS Stopper headgasket
ARP headstuds
ARP mainstuds
ARP rod bolts
Clevite rod bearings
Clevite main bearings
5 angle valve job

From a Supraforums.com member who is going to do a 2jzGTE swap.

So gunning for July 15th up and running and Aug 1. for pretty and painted.

woot!

Shoot for getting it done by the 1st of July so you can go to the Grand Prix Terd.

Not gonna happen anyway you slice it.
:frowning:
Theres just no time man!!

Take a week off of work and get 'er done :gotme:

lol…lol…lol and then lol some more

There is no time off for me :frowning:

:tup: get that shit running and pwn faces!

You are first on the list hombre! :stuck_out_tongue:

the SE-R will take it

Good luck. The AEM unit for those cars is kinda a bitch what with the oddest coils in the world.

Sounds like you have some fun ahead :slight_smile:

Yeah I am sure it will be a treat lol but the ability to tune everything properly in the end will be worth it.

nice kyle :slight_smile: glad its coming along for you…can’t wait to see this out!

sounds like a good time, i’m lookimng forward to seeing it out dude.

me 2…I need to drive a turbo car again lol argh!

absolutely.

Do you have the UEGO built in or no? If not get a gage unit and tap it in and use that for o2 feeback it makes part throttle off boost soooo nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Don

I believe so…if not I will definetly do that :slight_smile:

Pretty ambitious - you working alone or have a “crew” to spin wrenches? I wanna see this thing up and pwning :tup:

The Innovative Crew is lending more than a hand and their help is much much appreciated in making this project go this year. :tup:

Kyle, looks great man. It’s gonna be a race between me and you to see whose finished the car first :lol: But I think you might get yours done before I do.

:tup: g/l man

Glad you are staying 7M Kyle, can’t wait to see it.

OT: We need you back for some more color commentary…it’s starting to get interesting now…he’s getting a lot better…