Supra Dream lives on....RD. 3 :)

Nice… About fucking time… haha.

GoOd Luck :2fingers:

:tup:

ON IT!

good decision man.

good luck with everything give a ring if you need a hand.

whenever you get done ill b waiting. haha

Good luck man, cant wait to see the finished product!

SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH THAT HAD HEP C

There is a MAJOR problem. When the motor was being taken off the lift the motor fell and broke the bracket off the block for the alternator. I can’t sell you the motor in the shape that it is in. I am an honest man as you should have received the AEM as promised by now.

Here are the options that I can give to you.

1. Pay you back the 1500 that we worked out with the motor. If this is the option I will paypal you the money immediately.

2. Ship you the motors internals as they are all still perfect. Reducing the amount that I need to pay you back to $500.00. This includes everything but the block.

3. Buy you a new block and have it machined to fit everything perfect.

This was a very unfortunate and unforseen accident. I am very pissed as I need the money you gave me to finish my build. I hope you will accept option 2. Again sorry. Let me know

ARGH…I am too fucking mad right now to even re read it and figure out the best option…Imput??

how much is a block

The problem isnt so much the block…its then having to machine it and have it all assembled and its no longer just a “drop in” time frame.

To me it sounds like option 3 would be the way to go.

Yeah but I just dont know how good I would feel about making him pay for an “accident”

I also then wouldnt know the job was done completely right and I am not really willing to risk taking the chance someone would frig it up being cheap about it.

Truth. Do you have someone else around that you think will do a better job?

You might as well take the money back and get another one. You found this one quickly enough…

wierd, first dos, then you

bummer dude

I dont know about better…but atleast I would get to see it come together and have a course of action if something was wrong.

I also bought the built and assembled motor to kill some of my downtime in the project. I guess that may not be an option anymore.

I already put up a want to buy post on the MK3 Supra boards so hopefully we will see if anything else is out there.

its the curse of the DoS

^^^^^^

It is you bastard!

Wow. Maybe I shouldn’t look for an SC300…

its just the bracket for the alternator? u can weld that back on no problem, its not like there is any stress on that part

:word:

Have him send pictures and see. It may be something that can be welded back on.

thats exactly what i said! if u can’t weld cast good, I’m sure a good slop of JB Weld will hold it. That stuff is amazing.