1991 Toyota Supra Project...

:ohnoes no effin way. This clip isn’t still available, is it?
If I had to do it over I probably would have just saved and bought a clip. I got this whole setup like DIRT cheap though ($400), but it does add up piecing stuff together. I figure about $10,000 all said and done :runaway.
Turbo targa all the way. Just couldn’t pass up the $500 for this shell. Would have been a dream if targa, but I’m happy with it. It has a moon-roof, though :lol.

We sold the clip to some guy that has a bajillion Supras. :sad

I dunno about the targa, I have some mixed feelings. I only had the top off once last year and it was pretty fun. Was worried about people jacking all my electronics and gauges though. Cant go many places with it.

looks good oppie

Finally!

http://www.ryanoppelt.com/images/Supra%20Pics/2jzpump.JPG

Nice!

Will she do 10s now?

;D

Got the manifolds coated and a bunch of other stuff done. Will update more soon.

sweet. any more updates?

Put some of the pulleys on and the waterpump. Need a couple gaskets and some other misc to continue on.
Will post when I get some more work done, which will hopefully be soon.

nice dude! Have any pics of the body??

sounds like a nice project

Updated a pic on first page. I’ll post up some more pics this weekend when I get some more time. Needs paint bad.

So, I sold a lot of the parts off to make money for other things. I decided I wanted to go bigger turbo, intercooler, etc.

I was set on getting a clip, but decided to take the money for the clip and just buy everything for the car I want. If the motor I have in the garage is shit, I should be able to get a long block for damn cheap.

BTW I scored an already converted and tested 1JZ harness WITH a 1JZ ECU for an unheard of price of $350 from someone who just wanted it out of their garage! The ECU alone is worth $200 and the harness could probably bring like $600++ on ebay.

Still working on getting my garage cleaned up and organized, insulated, new roof, etc.

Hope to have an update soon. I believe she will have a pretty sick stable-mate for the winter.

Also, some new artwork by our very own Wayne and Intrnlstorm…

Harness + ECU score

I think I know you…

didn’t I buy a linksys router and switch from you off craigslist?

Hell yea! I remember you.

LOL still collecting dust I see.

BTW the router works…as you can tell I’m on the interwebz LOL

Awesome!

She will start to be worked on soon enough :thumbup .

Just finished my two week long journey of cleaning out the garage and unburried the car. Much better! Now have to starting working on the outside some more.

looks good man. lemme know if you need a hand, we finished shane’s garage so i’m itchin for a new project.

Coming along nice!

Awesome! The 14th and 15th of november we should be putting the roof on. I think Joel will be there and my Dad. I need more people to stop my Dad from doing ghetto stuff :thumbup .