What are your winter mod plans?

SMR - stare at it on the stand in the cellar.

Cobalt - install winter tires. drive it until said tires are bald.

It happens.

Snows on the DD, and then insult its lack of power.

sell me your old DR’s then.

get Hooker competition long tubes…

http://www.speedtweekerz.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=191&category_id=272&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

http://www.speedtweekerz.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=190&category_id=272&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Those are the headers I got…I ordered them from that site and they came with a wicked nice free t-shirt and REAL plug and play o2 extensions. The headers are awesome and are a easy ass install. One of the very few headers that are a straight through run unlike other that have a twist in them near the steering shaft and shit…awesome headers. I didnt care about looks because you cant see them anyways so I didnt see a sense in getting them in anything other then black, but they have been on my car for over a year and a half and are still not rusted and look like new. Best bang for the buck long tube IMO.

Let me double check the size and get back to you.

ill prop put a new clutch in the cobra thats about it, get it into the 11s.

the jetta will get some engine bay cosmetic work done.

GTi - part out/sell -> buy audi A4, big turbo, big cams, big port head, twin disk clutch, 1000cc Tapp/Maestro 7, make stock appearing monster
Jetta- cam, springs, retainers. replace the smoked turbo, crank case pressure evac work, build MSnS, and wait for good weather to tune it.

toyota - thrash is daily!

Civic is getting some more visual appearance stuff this winter.
Hooking up radio
Cleaning up engine bay
Solve the missfire under boost issue
Fix exhaust leak
Prep rims and paint

New tires.

good plan :shifty

twin disk clutch

Put money in the bank. Do not mod car.

prob what we should all be doing

you only live once. have fun with it. put about 6 months worth of bills away and dont touch it, and enjoy life with what you have left after your current bills are paid

what im doing after coilovers and finishing the BBSs. maintenance is more than caught up, runs great etc etc etc. no reason to touch it.

Nothing :shifty

secrets dont make friends.

Yeah guys, actually, I’m not doing anything to my car. Taking the K20 out & throwing a D series back in there…

:shifty:shifty:shifty:shifty:shifty:shifty:shifty
:shifty:shifty:shifty:shifty
:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja
:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja

Z O M G YOU GUYZ DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING

+1