06 Wrx from Pittsburgh area

Wats up everyone names Chris, one of the members from a wrx forum recommended the site so im stopping in and saying hello to everyone. I own a 2006 Aspen White LTD Wrx. 2.5l EJ25 with the TD04 turbo @ 18PSI and protuned. Got a few nice mods and making some nice numbers 242awhp/318tq :smiley:

Some of you ā€œIf from this areaā€ may have seen me at the flashlight drags in Clarion and Zelionople if so I took the win over in Clarion on May 27th. Anyone in the local greentree area? How about jefferson hills/west mifflin areas?

http://alteredgas.com/fd_toptuners.html

My cars the White 2006 subie on the May 27th event :slight_smile:

Didnā€™t Jim beat you in his silver evo? :>)

welcome

If your talking at the flashlight drags yes. But my mods compared to his im sure hes a bit up on me. I got a video of him beating me. And sadly It shows me TOTALLY missing my launch. Id be glad to run him again if hes willing as I stated missed the launch off the line. thanks for the welcome Be_Rad appreciate it. Jim up for another run?

welcome

welcome.
who did your protune?

My pleasure. Jim sold the car so you shouldnā€™t have any competitionā€¦till the evo xā€™s get here :kekegay:

Slowboy in Indiana PA

Willing and ready, got a GT35R sitting around possibly going in here soon. Enough talk about your buddy, what are you running?

welcome to the site

Thanks Scott.

ok. 99 vw passat

Atleast you get good gas mileage :dunno: ā€¦

sometimes. Welcome to the site.

Thanks

So is there anything going on in Pittsburgh? or local areas? Any one into clubs?

welcome

WELCOME:beer:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Now to find the local WRX crew :slight_smile:

welcome

talk to PETTY on here. he knows every single person that has ever owned a wrx ever.
also, there is a subaru meet the first wednesday of every month at the qsl in robinson.