07 R6

Im not planning on ridding this summer, so it time i get rid of this. The bike has 5900 miles on it and has never been down what so ever, and I bought it new in 07. Comes with flush mount turn signals, and an integrated turn signal tail light. Also a yamaha oil change kit, that i was planning on doing before i rode this summer. asking 6700 obo

Bumpppp

Def keeping this marked to contact you if all goes well with my raise this month.

sounds good, let me know

the brand new ones are like 7499 fyi and 7999 for the r6s

orly? the r6 is cheaper than the r6s? care to share your source? msrp for the new r6 is 10,490 and r6s is 8,790, not including a boatload of tax.

they have a ton of them at weavers brand new for under 8, and the r6s was more expensive

How the feck could a r6s be more expensive? wtfmate?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Good looking bike btw! GLWS!

They have a bunch of new R6’s for under 8k or are you refering to R6S there? If they have them for under 8 with their promotion going on, I may go tomorrow and get one. Haha.

First off there’s no way the r6s is more expensive and second, that sounds crazy cheap… And very doubtful

Someone buy this :tup: , or make a reasonable offer

hmm coulda swore the S was more, apparently i have it backwards… GLWS though this thing is sik

bump…

nice bike. if my buddy didnt have the same bike, i might consider it. they are really nice machines

trades?

i would be interested in a newer jetski, or a wakeboard boat (and i would pay the difference