10/28 runs

what ya doin over the wint ? in spring if we both stay the same we would be a good run . esp seein as were both auto,s

hahaha :rofl

You should have filmed me missing 3rd gear, honestly I think we would have been a good race if I didn’t fail miserably :lol

i know, id be down to go out again anytime, (prior to taking the car off the road soon)… maybe if its a nice weekend soon we can get another “final” night in

That turbo civic driver…sucksssss. Unless you were spraying, he shouldve been out front or on your door.

^this

Why? So you coulda blinded me with your stance and chromezzz?

i feel like theres something wrong with that car, even when it went to the track at like 4xxwhp it was trapping like 117 iirc

wish i coulda raced the civic from a 40 like smokin. it was breaking up BAD.

does the dude wanna sell it lol?

smokin, good runs like usual lol

deathbyrt- charger runs hard. easy 11.90 pass my dude.

ohh that makes sense, its because he runs nothing but race gas in it and the plugs do nothing but get loaded up

Planning on a forged stroker. New style heads and cam. But, we’ll see how much money i have. Labor is free just have to pay for parts and i already have the block ready to go. I bought a set of the same ported heads i have now for dirt cheap and another srt ported manifold, both for 500$ plan is to sell them for probably 1800$, heads on my car now for 1000$ cam for 300$ the new heads i want are just stock heads from an 09+ rt theyre called eagles. And when ported make a ton more than what i have now. Theyre about 800$ a pair. Then ferarra valvr train. Rotating assembly is 2400$ forged everything. Either 400 or 426 CI built for boost. Probably a 235/239/112 cam which is huge for us.

LOL @ 235/239 for a 400+ cuber being big. Sorry :wink:

All we can handle. Also, with no TCM support pretty much at all, we cant shift over 6400 rpms. Which is bullshit and limited us a ton. The cam i have now is a 219/223/114 and its the biggest i can have in a stock 5.7 bottom end without any major problems.

god damnit i wasn’t paying attention i woulda came out and witnesses the greatness!!

Ouch. Fortunately for GM’s we don’t have ANY of those issues. Most people running ridiculous numbers are still on stock VCM.

mmmmm hmmmmmmmm

thats because my spray wasnt working! LOL

yah I dont know what was up with that dude

he came up to me asking me about my car and if “redline did it”

I said fuck no, and he like got offended. Said he had redline do is old “650rwhp pro charged z28” bla bla

then he asked what type of power im making on/off the bottle. I told him 400 all motor, 517 on a 100 shot. He then said sense he is 1500lbs lighter then me, he is equivalent to me on the 100 hit and that would be a good race but not with me on motor.

He then said he liked my liscence plate in a sarcastic way. I think it got to his bones.

too bad I YANKED him hard last night, on motor. Dude prolly though I was spraying him too.

on a side note, I dont know what the fuck is going on with my nitrous. Controller is working, solonoids work, but its not triggering. Two fuses for some of the nitrous power lines looked kinda corroded so Im going to mess with them tomorrow. The Relay to active the solonoids isnt turning on for some reason.

I yanked him on 380whp and he was on race gas. Dude is a chode and can’t drive.

only thisng your yankin is your cock