10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

So you think they will let us just set up camp at the valero parking lot next year.I had so much fun and plus rep to everyone who had me crying from laughter.Oh to the tall kid who asked the girl in the honda for her number thru the moon roof while her man was driving.I almost swallowed my chew.Wayne u better stay the whole weekend next time.

there were some epic lines said this weekend

Next year we need hd vidz

yea. its always epic.

We willl be getting a room next year, driving home suuuucked! We had a great timee though!

Sheriff: You guys gotta get the fuck out of here.
Me: Why do we have to leave?
Sheriff: Cause your buddy thought it was funny to throw a sandwich at us.
Me: Oh Im here alone
Sheriff: Get the fuck out before I arrest you for trespassing
Me: Ok captain

lololol

hahaa that wasnt the only thing thrown at the cop car right debbie downer? :rofl

Lmao

ya may wanna be carefull about that . ya guys still havent been sentanced . remeber what ya say can and will be used against u lol

:ninja http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AvFZOW1sWqdtAM:/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb214/chrisrooR/LOL-WUT-IT.gif&sa=X&ei=ztSOTL_pCISdlgeCxq3gCw&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGL6vhfty8HGnb2kNmfZ6oj8dYYIQ&t=1

I dont know what youre talking about I simply have an appearance ticket

yea you guys haven’t been sentanced yet!!!

Was fun as hell up there Friday night, should have came up for saturday!

Valero may not be the spot next year, too much heat.

I live right off the strip in LG and this year was honestly one of the busiest I ever remember, that includes Americade.

There was a TON of people this year, actually some of you guys parked right near my place. I was laughing because of all the blue tape on the cars.

its the first year in 2 or 3 years it hasn’t rained.

Actually there was alot less ‘heat’ than normal this year.

Its always been ‘the spot’ despite usually having cops around. They actually left it alone alot more than they usually do and there were several solid hours of no police involvement and many burnouts occurred.

Ive been at that same gas station for 8yrs or more, is about the same every year lol.

i have to say, way more cops and alot more strict. they had undercover cops in the crowd we were in to keep the cops out of the median but still see and know what was going on. just cause we had a few hrs on no “heat” the “heat” was hot and in full force

def agree. somebody in the crowd with us, near us or across the street was watching our every move and then callin it in. that shit was definitely pretty strict.