10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

Such a great time

It’s rather ironic. The Sheriff that is driving the car in that picture and made the arrest is the the one who Sean was yelling obsenities at and harassing all night long the night before when he was bombed.

:rofl

Man that was awesome on Saturday!!! I can’t wait for next year, I’m definitely spending the weekend.

haha its cause he looks like sean in 10 years and 75 lbs.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

OMG it does!

:rofl omg yes it does

Wow I should have walked up to that part of the strip i dont think i walked any farther up than the actual show grounds. When we were leavin friday night around 8:30 i could have swore i heard Mcfluffy and some one else yelling “Yo delprad, BURN OUT!!!”

haha yeah thats me :thumbup thanks for the complement lksi… hopefully next year I’ll have the built k24 in. had a blast with all you fucks, you guys crack me up :rofl

Pfft that sheriff wished he looked as good as I do

Adam i’m surprised you don’t know all of warren county sheriffs by first name yet :lol

Lmfao

some drunk asshole thru a sub at a copcar sitting in the median on fri night and didnt get introuble but 3 ppl laid down good ol natural h20 and went to jail… LMFA:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good times… Besides almost getting ran over by the dude on the motorcycle… Bwahaha

:rofl:rofl:rofl had so much fun up there, cant wait til next year.

Warren County sheriff’s Lt. Robert Smith said sheriff’s officers responded to a number of complaints about bleach or water being tossed into Canada Street for cruising hot rods.
He said Saturday night’s crowd for the show was the biggest police had seen in three or four years.
Smith said sheriff’s officers made 10 to 12 disorderly conduct arrests Saturday night, though it was unclear if any were related to substances being dumped in the road.

taken from Police report minor troubles with car show

…officer from friday night that was in the median

:rofl ^

:rofl

So true!

Lmao and 3 of those arrests are on this board