10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

Best burnout I saw was while standing in the crowd of people at the Valero, the woodchucks with the early 90’s Chevy stepside and the mofo in the back with the cowboy hat bouncing up and down. Then they got arrested.

The mullet fucks were hilarious as well.

close. :lol

Im definately going next year seems like I missed a bitchin time!

yep you sure did.

had a blast. cant wait for next year. hopefully the cops wont be such dicks, but probably wont happen

Wayne yelling at EVERYONE was hilarious

Me and GermanPsi made new friends
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/600/joyon.jpg

Lol the fun never ends, that makes it 2 years in a row I’ve left LG with some sort of tickets/got arrested

At least we had a vip tour of the strip

Lmao.

Yeh and we get to go see our friends again for court

Maybe we can go out for a beer after

yes

What a night :rofl thats all im saying

that crt date is gonna be a clusterfuck lolol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs648.snc4/60834_1377204681412_1570736996_30864053_5716905_n.jpg

The yellow '57 did two of the best burnouts of the weekend.

Nah we scheduled ours out some time since Dbag is cruising world in the upcoming weeks

I’m switching spots next year from Friday to Saturday… They know the Valero is our hot spot. I’m going to Stewarts next year. After 3 people got arrested we still didnt use all 55gallons of water. We had the 2 lanes of the street wet for a solid 300’ on Friday tho.

i have the stepside truck on vid im uploading it now and i have the sick ass burnout with the yellow belair that i will be uploading nexted anyone going up today? and does anyone know who owns the two supra’s that were there

ROFL!!!1

there couldn’t have been much h20 left in there after all the buckets i went through fri nite…i knew sat night was gonna be ugly after what happened fri nite tho…those cops were pissed…next yr same thing, fuck around as much as possible on fri night and sat nite party hard…

cracking up over seans face in the cop car .haha sounded like it was a good time.