10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

cop was going to arrest that kid in green for stopping SLOW traffic to let ppl out of the valaro. Cop was mad someone was doing his job for him.

Officer Farva with the big 'stash was on a power trip.

other then that… it was alot of fun.
PJB with the karate kick that no one got on tape :rofl

somethings that made me laugh: i think this was all adam

“take it to redline”
“GEARHEAD JOINTZZZZZZ”
and the kids with the mullets :lol

I have slomarros and k20 burnouts and will supply later on . the green shirt kid was just a helpful soul. No burnouts went bad, just one cop had a power trip so some unnamed people (but drunk and funny) threw food and other items at the cars… and had direct strikes…

Worth the trip alone.

also you forgot “Get out of here ricer!” :rofl

What an epic night, fucking hilarious

my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. gotta rest my voice up so i can yell more shit at the CP/MILFS.

Never met you b4, you are one funny guy :lol

<—fat kid in the blue cobleskill hoodie

Who grabbed that girl’s ass when she walked by? Its was a bit far but I still :lol

Epic vids :rofl

:rofl

All I got…will be back up today

that first burnout was NASTY

I will be up there today with some friends, parked in back of a private parking lot that was rented out by friends father

Me??

headin up in a few

That burnout with the Bel Air was insane.

I will be up there tonight. Hopefully some of you cock-piles will be there too…

bitch, mine was better lol

Sounds like a giant white trash jamboree :rofl

Were you down by the turnaround?

finally grew a nut and put the 150 hit in…

and played with my buddys Cammed/procharged C6 z06 from a 50 roll and by 140 he had a car on me and slowly creeping away. Good night. 150 shot feels great.

I did a couple nice ones tonight…my 2nd to last one of the night was NASTY. MY girlfriend’s parents got it on video :lol I’ll have it up tomorrow

Epic weekend overall though…few Shift regulars got the cuffs thrown on and taken downtown today too!!! :rofl

who has my birnout vid . people said it was nasty i wanna see man lolol all i saw was jellies camaera and it looked like it was filmed from the hubble telescope lol , can someone help a ni99a out