10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

Me and the McFuzzy are bringing a 55gal drum full of burnout water. Im gonna win me a disorderly conduct this year!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

what this guy said…its full and strapped in the bed of the truck ready to go :excited,whos bringing the donuts this year!!!

heading up in the V8Killer in t-minus 20 minutes with johnnyk

Leaving in about 15 minutes! seeeeeeeeeee ya there

Been here

leavin in 15

hoping to head up around 9-10

And Saturday night.

epic. my one burnout that was a solid 1/8th mile is on video via the camera mounted to the passenger door. Win.

who has the vids of mine ???

So much fun tonight.

FU guys! I’m suck at work keeping the power on for u fucks. Double time bitches!

Anyone going tonight? Ill be up there, hopefully down by Million Dollar Beach turnaround again where they were doing the burnouts before the cop came :slight_smile:

Who the fuck managed to close down the strip at about 11PM Friday night? I heard rumors of a burnout gone wrong across from the camp-ground? Fuckin’ cops had traffic all fucked up the rest of the night. Bastards.

^^ That would’ve been our group(consisting of probably 85% of Shift’s regular posters) :rofl
whoops.

-and I don’t think it was a burnout gone wrong :lol

:rofl I thought thats where you guys usually hang.
I was standing out front of my friends motel across from the Tiki waiting for traffic to clear up after the parade so we could go for another roll around town in his Camaro, then from the bottom of the hill to Stewarts basically turned into cluster fuck central. The best part was when some dude in a Honda Ridgeline went around the road block and the cop spazzed out and pulled him over lol.

What the hell happened to get it shut down?

plan on going up tonight to enjoy more ruckus

Some assholes were throwing assortments of food at the cops/cop cars…:ninja

:rofl

yeahhh buddy

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:thumbup

Epic.