adk nats next weekend

So whos all going? Acouple of us are going to cruise the sacandaga up always welcome to join if ur out this way. We’ll be going saturday

I’ll be there Friday til sunday

I’ll be in Vermont with the woman, but we might drive up Saturday and check it out since she’s into that kinda shit too

It’s definetly worth the trip. I will hopefully be down Saturday.

Im going up Thursday after work and have a hotel room until Sunday

…and im staying with paul. fyi, if anybody wants to meet up with us, give paul a call and he will give u directions to our room

room is full, atleast 4 of us

thats not all thats gonna be full…

Jeff paul john smokin and i are all sharing a bed. Plenty of room for more.

hahahaha

can i sleep, i mean pass out drunk, in your doorway?

i’ll be up there, not missing it two years in a row, then going to an import show on sunday.

we’ll see about that. Are you staying at Scotty’s?

elliot, i’m almost positive paul could fit one more guy…trust me

i’ll be at the autox at the top of prospect mountain during the day. is there going to be a meetup at the riteaid/stewarts at night or is it pretty much impossible because of the amount of people cars that will be up there.

I am there for a wedding… trying to make a bit of the show and see ya chodes out causing trouble.

Hopefully will make it up Friday or Saturday night!

Will be there with the sparkly Riviera on Friday night and possibly the Coronet on Saturday.

as far as i know nobody got a room at scotty’s this year that i usually stay with.

Wayne and I will be there all day Saturday, Scotty’s had a 2 night minimum so we didn’t end up getting a room.

ill be up either saturday night or friday night. not sure yet. depends how i feel when i get outta work. what night seems to be the best?