11/6 TnT at PRP

jeeves thinks everyone should be as good as him :boink

wow another worthless post from a :tool: its just the fact that being at the track numberous times seen 2.4s go 15s

:gives: :zzz:

are you sure it was me? there was another orange mustang there

i have vid and pics from most runs, will have to look again-but what i watched at the track both wheels were spinning

why didnt u run that old guy in the blazer?? :boink

now that I think of it, he mentioned that to me too, so I made sure to look out for it, next time you ran. I saw both of your wheels spinning, so probably was that orange gt.

yes it was a comp orange cobra. blue said that is got svt. i said well he was only spining one wheel in the burn out box. when you launched you spun both but in the box only one

I watched it go 10.43, that was pretty cool. That vette that was running 9s was pretty cool too.

thats my dady

there was also a comp orange gt there too

got svt owns the comp orange cobra

dont you think i know the difference between the two? if it was teh GT then it had cobra wheels on it, cobra style exhaust pipes and a blower whine

I didnt see either really do any burnouts… I’m just saying that you possibly could have made a mistake, and yes i know the diff, prob a bit better than you, considering I’ve owned both.

I’m just saying, that if PJ (Got SVT), hasnt noticed any problems, then it could of probably been the GT.

got stuck in gear somehow… they pushed me out, then it came out of gear. Then i somehow lost reverse. Now, all the gears work fine even reverse :confused:

add some fluid :hsdance: