12/3/11 buffalo wild wings

Im showing up at 5.

Don’t be a bunch of idiots, we’re not going to BWW @ 10pm and shit, 9pm was a late enough start as it is. 9pm official, show up earlier if you can/want to. Lets not be a bunch of toolbags.

Alrighty I will be showing up at 830-9ish then .

Kevin just called me, official time is 746 PM

I called bww… If we go there for nine there is no way were all getting seated together

Do PF Changs, a gazillion times better food and they take reservations

Neh

debatable. they are exspensive as fuck though

THIS IS RETARDED. FUCK.

Let me explain something to you guys, show up after 8pm and you’re probably not getting a seat at least not together and you will be standing around waiting for a table to open up.

Reason: Sports.

@ 8pm
College Football has 3 Conference Championship games on:
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St
Virginia Tech vs Clemson
Wisconsin vs Michigan St

NHL: (not a ton of fans but I’m sure there will be a few)
Rangers vs Lightning

Oh yea and tonight there is PPV Boxing:
Cotto vs Margarito

So good luck to all of you showing up at 9. You need to start checking sports schedules before picking dates and times to go to a sports oriented restaurant.

People tend to forget that events don’t “just happen”, they take careful planning, commitment and dedication.

Yea I understand that but you cant change the time in the first post time says 8, now everyone is talking 830, 900 or 1000, this is why most Shift meets fall apart.

I’ll be there tonight with Kenny and Drew but were going much earlier then that.

That’s why we told people to stop putting in “official” in the title when staff had nothing to do with the piss poor efforts of organizing that most put in.

You really expect any better from some of the members that can’t follow basic rules?

We need Archie back.

Actually on that note, if I recall correcty, due to somebody not showing up to their own event because they went to see a movie I said I’ll be taking thread rights away from anybody who fails at going through successfully with their event.

A failed half assed event only discourages people from showing up to the next one and makes it that much harder for people who actually take time to put theirs together.

Agreed, failed events kill the desire to plan events for everyone in the future.

Decide on a fucking time or everyone just go to ASS on wednesday. God damn.

Piss poor efforts? Fuck you… I did everything right besides look up every fucking sporting event on in the world. At least I’m trying to get something going here… Jesus Christ.

I’m going there for 10 pm.

Alright, so what time? If we don’t all get at the same table big deal. As long as we hang out and eat fuck it.

Okay. If anyone wants to be a little earlier they can do that too…