***MAY 1ST Saratoga state park GRILL N CHILL***

lets kick off the summer right. May 1st with a rain date of May 8th, Grill n Chill for the shift 518 crew.

when-May 1st with a rain date of May 8th
time-starts at 12pm goes till whenever.

where- Saratoga State Park. the picnic area

http://www.saratogaspastatepark.org/

i believe its $5 to get into the park.

what- grill and chill

this consists of cooking some tasty food, throwing around a football, some lax stick etc. this WILL NOT be a burnout event or anything like that. lets act mature and save the burnouts for in front of PJB’s house. :thumbup

here is the difficult part. food and drink list.

what im thinking is depending on how many people we will need a fair amount of food. so i will start a list and we can add and subtract if need be.

Hamburgers- Deadbeatrec 10lbs 85% ground beef 100%

pasta salad-(3lbs+) psi2high + johawk 100%

potato salad-(3lbs+) gatville 100%

hot dogs-(32+) psi2high 100%

[COLOR=black]chips-(5+bags) code blue 5 bags. 100%[/COLOR]

hot dog buns-(32+) bigred

hamburger buns-(32+) Adam AKA 94GT5.0 100%

cookies- Wayne and Tracey 100% in

brownies- Sully 100%

sodas-(diet, reg, purple, etc) Stallmer + johawk 100%

waters- Stallmer 100%

plastic/paper plates- matt maguire 100%

cups- Matt Maguire 100%

forks, knifes, spoons- matt maguire 100%

napkins-mcflury 100%

cooking utensils-(grill brush and grilling spatachula) srsbzns

big spoons for salads- srsbzns

garbage bags- 99frc 100%

2 bags of pre soaked charcoal- Hatfield 100%
condiments - mcflury 100%

this is the sign up sheet. please copy and past this into your post with your name and what u will be bringing after it like i have done above.

im guessing everyone will sign up but max 40 people will actually show. please lets write this down on our calenders and make it and actual event that we will commit to comming. i would hate to put so much money and effort into something that no one shows up to. so i beg you, if you sign up, please come.

this is a carry in carry out place. so anything that goes in, must come out. also BYOB

DIRECTIONS FROM COLONIE CENTER:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=131+Colonie+Center,+Albany,+NY+12205-2751+(Colonie+Center)&daddr=Geyser+Loop+Rd&geocode=CfJvxcF1xolcFZa4iwIdkqeZ-yF8_pX_ywRebCk9CCDYnwzeiTHD3gbrx8bamQ%3BFa3mkAIdCNeZ-w&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=42.88062,-73.781856&sspn=0.383405,0.890579&ie=UTF8&ll=43.044029,-73.789126&spn=0.005975,0.013915&t=h&z=17

I’ll bring a bib

Im in +1. I will have to get back to you about what item I will be responsible for. Cristie loves making taco dip. I will see what she wants to do.

Also in for this, put Tracey and I down for some motherfuckin cookies bitches.

cookies are for FAT PIECES OF SHIT

Please leave me some cookies Benny

FUCK

This should be held by the peerless pools in the park. Nice big paved parking lot for everybody to enjoy. A few of the others are gravel which would be uncool.

+rep :rofl

benny, what will you be bringing? should i sign u up?

we need the grills and tables but thanks for the offer.

There is a pavillon right across the street from that parking lot.

Other than that there is only one place i can think of that has grill right next to a paved lot and that usually fills up pretty fast for holidays. Someone would have to be there stupid early and stake it out all day.

I usually go camping memorial day weekend so I’m not sure if I will make this but I’m willing to help you guys get situated since I know the park and live up here and can do some recon on sites and stuff

i will get there like 9-10am. no worries.

:rofl strong work. +rep

Now this is how you set up an event. I’ll be there

I’ll probably be there if it’s on the 1st, 8th is an autox/drift event.

spinach chicken breast and brown rice motherfucker

(not really)

I’ll bring garbage bags and plates or something i dont fucking know this shit will probably fall through anyway

Ill be there. Sign me up for what ever beefcake

shit is on like donkey kong!

You can bring the kitchen knives