12/3/11 buffalo wild wings

fixed.

actually it was.
that happened when we found out we had extra rockets.

Jellies is hammered already lolololololol

What the fuck is your problem?

You’ve come crying to me for years over Brett and the rest of the guys picking on you and neg repping you and now you’re trying to pick on me?

Do you even realize that the person who’s been changing your rep back to green can just as easily change it back to red?

No wonder members made fun of you, common sense isn’t your strong point. :facepalm

Wouldn’t be the first time someones gone out of their way to screw me over something i said…common sense? No, I just don’t give a dam anymore

I always plus repped my friend silver ado man from day 1

and i think he need some more

Well if you stopped being an idiot and stop doing things like trying to pick on people who stick up for you maybe people will stop bashing you.

Just because it happened doesn’t make it any less piss poor planned than it was. Changes of time to the point of confusion and people dropping out. Picking a bad day. Having no seats at the time of arrival etc.

Don’t ever message me crying again.

Went to BWW, no one was there, left, negged murrdogggg

Wow you are a weasel. Do you ever stop shitting out of your mouth, I’m tired of shoving it back in.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/713fa268.jpg

And then you cry asking why you’re about to be perma banned. :facepalm

Sorry :frowning:

Vlad’s become quite the forum commie.

damn right a pun was intended here.

I’ll set up something at a real bar before the start of next season

Vlad sucks

Showed up and got mistaken for failvis :’( …just heard Singh tell the waitress the blazing buffalo sauce burned his dick when he touched it…

qft! lol

god that sounds painful…

Feel free to

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/mlemos77/FRAS/GTFO.gif

Or should I show you the way?

I can’t see that gif… I’m having too much fun at my event and don’t have a computer.

Pete sweating it up after having the hottest wing