12/3/11 buffalo wild wings

I wish I had some money, I woulda bought you a few as well. I could hardly afford my shirley temple though. Last night was outa control lol, I was thinking about not going but I’m definitely glad I did. I had to shit anyways.

yeah, you and John ordering those and then trying to get more cherries each time was pretty funny.

So was John walking in and saying this is gonna get gay

He meant it. Why didn’t you kiss singh?

wtf? I dont seem to remember that.

have yet to shit LOL. my upper lip was so hot that when we went out toga my lip was BURNING.

Ive shit atleast 4 times today but thats normal for me. Ive probably got a few left to go too.

haha ive yet to go either yet, i guess it wants to build up, glad i didnt have the blazin wings like you did however i should have gone boneless so i didnt have to use everyones napkins lol

She gave me a huge stack of napkins and I didn’t even order any food lol.

wtf… haha oh well

Shirley temples were good as Hellllllllllllll , I told u I was gonna make it fun

went to the bathroom my anus was burning.

Lolol u got glossy as hell after ya ate it man

haha i know my eyes were watering

it’s almost 5 and I’m taking my first shot and yeah it’s burning

alot

wasnt too bad for me… i was surprised.

9 shots and at least 5 beers and you were still a champ. Very impressed. Me and Alex bought him 4 shots alone and Alex and John were trying to get 2 more then the wildebeast server was crying about her manager saying he’s cut off. That was a few minutes after a civic hatch almost blew the windows out with some anti lag.

I love johns tits.

I remember telling the waitress no more, I didnt realize I got cut off. One more and I probably wouldve been gone.

And its not a party until John’s breasts are out.

yeah, i think those 18 year old girls enjoyed it!

18? LOL