12" Eclips sub in Kicker ported enclosure and Kicker 10's

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
Second is a single 10" Kicker CompVR subwoofer… Mounted in Kicker solobaric truck style ported enclosure… Puts out lots of bass while taking no trunk space… 400watts rms 800watts max dual 2 ohm voice coils.
Selling for $80

Third is a pair for Kicker comp 10’s in a Bazooka ported enclosure… the one with the amp mount flush with the back of the box… Selling for $70 or $130 with a MTX Amplifier model RTP202 puts out 75 watts rms x 2 or 150watts rms bridged…

Also have a Single Kenwood 12" subwoofer mounted in a grey bandpass enclosure… i know it is single coil rated for 450watts… selling the sub for $10 or $60 in the box…

Also a single 15" JL AUDIO model 15w1-4… this is the older model jl but in great shape… I believe it is rated for 150watts rms single 4 ohm voice coil… sounds amazing comes with either a ported QLOGIC enclosure for $130 or a sealed enclosure for $100

Also a single 15" crunch subwoofer… not sure the model but this is the old crunch back when they were made in the USA. Handles more than the JL i think in the range of 350 watts rms… it is single 4 ohm and is brand new condition!! Selling for $70 in the sealed box or $100 in the QLOGIC ported enclosure… it is currently hooked up in my car in the ported enclosure and pounds very hard…

Also have a OLD style crunch amp… model is CA250… it is brand new condition… I tried to find the specs but cant… I know it plays loud and clear when i had it hooked up and it does have a built in low pass for sub… Looking for $50

I am located in scarborough PM or email neumarkb@yahoo.ca

12" Eclipse sub sold… 10" kicker Comp VR now in ported kicker enclosure…

still available