15" 4x114 Steelies

I just need a set of 15" steel wheels (4x114.3) for winter tires and I can’t seem to find them used anywhere. Someone have a set sitting in a garage they have been looking to get rid of?

Let me know.

would that fit a honda, if so i have a set sitting around just make an offer

depends, if it was off a civic it’s probably 4x100. If it was off an old 4cylinder accord, then it may fit.

allright yea there 4x100 but i also have a set of 15 that should fit, they used to fit my jetta nothing special spoked 15" rim, im not looking to get much for those either i can try to find pics if your interested in those

are they steelies or alloys? Post up a pic and a price, can’t hurt.

I have a set from my old accord i think laying around if i do i would take 50 for all 4

^ let me know, I’d pick them up tomorrow if you do. Are they 14 or 15 inchs? I’d just need to test fit one in your driveway before I left, especially if they are 14".

bump

I have some 14" supra wheels. 4X114.3, but they are a RWD offset.

I tried a set of 14’s on it and they wouldn’t fit over the calipers.

i cant upload my pics of my rims but there alloys 15x114 decent looking rims, but if you want to check them out im located in south buffalo/west seneca area near potters elementary let me know 50 bucks and there yours

^are they stock alloys from some car or aftermarket rims? I can swing by sometime tomorrow. PM me your address and phone number.

Also, what do they look like? Any stock photos somewhere online?

there aftermarket rims, just spoked rims that split at the end into two spokes, and im heading to the fair for the derby but i pmed you my phone number

ok ill call you tomorrow. They’re 4 lug right?

bump… those rims wouldn’t fit. Anything else out there?