15% OFF...umm....EVERYTHING (As of 12/6)

Now 30% as of Black Friday.
As of 12/2 - 20% OFF (Bummer)
As of 12/6 - 15% OFF (More Bummer)

For future reference, use this linky for the highest cashback %:
http://www.abevoelker.com/livesearch/currentprice.txt

For those who don’t know, Microsoft is in the discount game, like stockback and uPromise, trying to get search revenue. Sign up for Live Cashback for free and when you browse their stores you get some…cash back, get it?.. Typically 5-30% depending upon the partnership.

Here is the particular kicker. They have a promotion with eBay, anything right now purchased with BUY IT NOW is 20% off. Anything except a vehicle. Up to $200 per transaction and you get to do 6 transactions (and no more than 1 per hour)

The discount fluctuates. 6 Months ago, when they launched it was 40% for about a week. For the past 2 months it was stuck at 8%. Weak. But Sunday it was at 30%, and I didn’t jump like a shmuck on some gear. Anyway, right now it is at 20%. Don’t expect it to last.

So how do you get it? Easiest was is this:

1. Go to ebay, find the items you want and place them in your watchlist.
  2. Log out and go to www.live.com
  3. In the search bar type Wii …good keyword that always works for paid search.
  4. First paid result is…Ebay and the subtitle as of now says “20% cashback from Microsoft”
  5. Click that bitch.
  6. Forget the wii results, and find your wishlist item, or browse…but you are on the clock. 60 minutes and counting!
  7. While you are browsing you should make note of the icon at the top of the screen which shows your percentage.
  8. When you are ready to close the sale, just before accepting…you should see the full amount of your cashback reward. Do not close the sale unless you see this.

The fineprint:
** read the junk on the screen from within ebay, but here are the cliff notes **
1- You MUST pay with paypal
2 - Takes about 60 days…although I have seen payment in about 1 week
3 - You MUST create your live account…nothing more than registering an email…use the SAME ONE as your ebay/paypal account
4 - Save your email receipts…Microsoft payment typically misses some transactions, but they DO respond to email quickly if you have the paperwork.

Supposedly this fluctuates based upon usage and clickthrough. Like I said the 30% lasted only 24 hours this week and I was a bonehead. Enjoy.

• extra tip…if by chance you do this for more than 6 “sessions”…just create another ebay/paypal account for more promotions.
    And if this is a repost, I apologize. Well not really.

Ingrates.
Last time I try to do you guys a solid and save some money.

Do you want a cookie for posting? Last time I checked you post to either share an idea or something found, or discuss something; not to try and get attention and then claim its the “last time you blah blah”.

I hope this is your last time posting

chill out dude. i was being sarcastic.

but if you have a cookie. yes, i will take one.

Thanks man… Assuming it works, it saved me $60…

I heard about this before, but i think it was like 10% at the time so i didnt bother.

Jump on this shit NOW. As of right now it is 30% CASHBACK!

Still at 30%. I’ve got about $350 cash back coming my way from assorted purchases.

BUMP

This cashback deal is AMAZING.Great opportunity to save $$ for holiday shopping or even make some extra dough on the side.

You can save 40% righ now (30% cashback + Stackable 10% eBay coupon).

Works great for forum deals as well,just need to put it on eBay.

(Attention investors buying gold & silver)

uPromise = :tup:

upromise is not cash back. thats a 529. this is cash back in your pocket. plus upromise is nowhere near this rate.

now 25% for ebay…

already have 200 pending

Damn that’s some crazy shit. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully I can get my girl a CZ with this discount. I’d be the ultra jew! :smiley:

just picked up a few things. thanks for the heads up :tup:

i’ve seen this before but don’t really understand wtf the purpose is… but it seems sweet

Do they sell 427 C5R motors on there? ahahhaah

How can you do the stackable 10%? NM found the coupon code for pp.

It’s free cash. Not much to it except waiting 60 days.

Bumped also for updated rate.

I ordered a new phone and ipod last night thanks to this.
Getting like 200$ back

Also don’t forget the 10% off coupon; code = CFALLSAVINGS10P

what are the limits on this?

6 transactions total. No more than $200 back per transaction. For the rest, read the fine print.

As far as the rate…it can change whenever they like. The first week they started in the summer it was at 35%. For the past 2 months it was only 8%…so you get in when you think it’s worth it.