15x8 4x100 Kosei K1's

Well I know this is my first post, and it’s kind of bad form for the first post to be selling something, but oh well.

Up for sale, the Kosei K1’s I bought a few months ago. I never got a chance to put these on my car, and likely won’t for a while, which is why I’m putting them up for sale. They are still sitting in the boxes they were sent them in. I took them out once to look at them.

They are all 4x100. Three (3) of them are et 22, and the last is et 12. The reason being is that the PO cracked one of them, and ordered an et 12 by accident.

The et 12 one is brand new, never used, and the rest are lightly used. There is no curbage on any of them that I’ve noticed. I will also be happy to take them out of the box and take more pictures if you so desire.

They can be run as a staggered set up by running one 10mm spacer in the back.

$480.

I’m open to trades for other wheels, but would prefer the cash.

i want so bad. trades? i have a V1 for sale

I’d prefer not to trade unless maybe for other wheels. Sorry about that.

bump, I know someone wants these.

just a heads up man, no need to bump after one day. people look back 2 or 3 pages. NOOB :)… Well bump for you

My bad, I forgot I was up at 5 am this morning responding. I’m a little out of it today.

out of curiosity, is the et12 a completely different configuration from the others (ie- inner barrel, spokes)? Or is the hub flange just thicker and it could theoretically be machined to match the others?

i really like these…

I had the same idea. Unfortunately it looks as if the hub is actually 10mm further in, rather than just having 10mm more of material, so machining it would likely render it unsafe.

AFAIK these are a custom drill, and by the time the PO cracked the other et 22 the only configurations left were et 12 and et 32 and he unknowingly ordered the et12.

So these are basically NLA unless you found an e30 or miata guy who really wanted to get rid of his one 15x8, the only 4 lug kosei’s tire rack sells are 15x7.

Basically there’s no getting around the spacer, which kind of sucks but its not really a huge deal if you think about it.

You should totally buy them.

Im a miata guy. I just can’t justify spending 525 on wheels that don’t match. Running one spacer is gay

Well if you’re a miata guy then obviously you have no problem with doing things that are gay.

isn’t it the other way around? You would need to run 3 spacers I thought

You could run 3 spacers to make it et 12 all around.

Running one spacer would stagger the set up, et 22 in the front and et 12 in the back. That’s probably the easiest way.

Oh and I lowered the price.

:fry:

noob with the points :clap:

glws

SOLD!

comming from people who mod FWD cars, are we still 16

lol guess I am gay :mamoru: