16" 4x100 bronze rota circuit 8's

never checked out laymones, i got tied up that day, these are still up for sale or trade…

I might be interested in these, hate mismatched tires tho

trade for 17" bronze konig 6-spokes w 50% Kumho ASTs + 100 on your end?

ya me too i was gonna just get a new set, but figured id look for different rims, thats how i got them anyways… any pics of the konig’s , any rash?

I’ll try to get some pics next time I’m at the shop, havent been there alot lately & not sure when I’ll be there next but probably at some point next week

not sure what model they are, I don’t think they’ve made them in a couple yrs so they’re getting harder to find but they look kinda like TE37s

there is some minor rash on the one from my stupid lsd pulling me into the curb after the 1st snow cause I hadn’t had a chance to get them off yet :mad: its not that big of a deal tho cause they were originally flat black when I got them, I sprayed them with the duplicolor bronze and still have like 2 cans left. There was already some minor rash on 2 of the rims when I got them and the paint hid it nicely unless you have your face like a foot from the wheel

meh, if i wanted to fix id probably just keep mine, ive thaught of just getting a new set and having 2 mint spairs, who knows i got time still… anyone else?

bump…

$150

lol…

$200

na ill pass, im now looking for some 15s instead maybe, anyone got anything?

$225

275? ill probably just go back to stock rims for a while, but im sticking with 15s again. so ill sell these and find something later on…

250 takes them…

anyone?

pending pickup… deposit taken…

deposit refunded, and theyre sold…