16" 4x100 bronze rota circuit 8's

2 nice, 2 have slight rash, have tires on them, 2x cooper zeon, and 2 nitto something 205/45/16, tires are good for another season

make offer, will trade with cash for other rims, im looking for the 16" miata 5 spoke, or about any miata 16" rims with or with out tires…

also now looking into 15" if anyone has a trade?

someone take these i dont feel like storing them for winter… also now on craislist…

In for pics…

in for price?

i dont even know what theyre worth i traded some stuff for them. maybe 300 best offer?

nitto neogens, GLWS :tup:

are these my old wheels?

if you sold him his teg ya …why want them back?..lol…

pics added… only slightly worse than when i got them, i actually think i hit the exact same spot clinzee or who ever curbed them before hit…

trade for 16" gold gt3?

sure, how are they? any tires? any pics?

all good. one has a slight outter bent lip from buffalo pot holes ( no effects to driving, just cosmetics). two tires are 40 series i believe and the other two are 45s. all which have a good amount of life left

only pics as of now
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8063/20091216022005.jpg

ya id take those, see about a pic of the bent lip for me tho… thanks

ill get some and post it tonight sicne ill be in the garage

where are they located ill see about checking them out in the next day or two too…

Hey I have some kosei 16" k1 that I’ll sell

Buffalo ny. Near buff state area. 716 507 7013

price? not the ones in your sig right, theyre the ones that came with that one right? find me on aim if you still have my screen name…

laymone, see about a pic of that bend , and ill see about getting out and check both of these sets out you guys got…

Ill get some tonight. Long my friend and is only about 2 min away from me

oh sweet, ill just figure on coming out sometime after work tomarrow or anytime thats good for you guys sunday, i wanna check out both , might as well…

I’m free allday sunday