16 inch 2005 acura rsx base wheels

Have these left over from my rsx back in the day. 16 inch wheels. Light weight. tires are 205/55/16 usable but not a ton of tread left. These are more rare than regular type s wheels and look better if you ask me. lug pattern is 5x114.3 All wheels are straight and have little to no curbing at all.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/photo11-1.jpg
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/photo12-1.jpg

if youd like any more pics, ask and ill text them to you.

Will trade for 4x100 rims and tires! otherwise price is 300 or best offer.

I think I have a set of 4 X 100 rims only from an older Acura. Shoot me an email and I will send you pics. Eustacemvp@aol.com

email sent

Monkey , i checked those wheels out but im going to need at least 15’s to clear my brakes on my car.

Would really like to trade these for fat fives or some type of civic/ integra wheel

Maybe these would give the type S an incognito look…may be interested.

haha thats the reason I got them. I think they look better than type s wheels and they are def lighter!

Bump does anyone have any fat fives around?? or civic si wheels. I just need something with halfway decent tires that are 4x100

bump really looking to trade these for some civic si wheels, gsr blades or fat fives, ep3 si wheels or any other 15 or 16 inch honda acura wheel that is 4x100

bump $250 for nyspeed peeps… could use the money to do my control arm bushings and get the windows tinted.

These wheels look awesome on newer civics, 03+ accords, and of course rsx’s whos stock wheels are long gone and some garbage motegis have taken their place.

Can you find a picture of these on a 03-07 Accord coupe? I tried looking for a bit. I have some extremely beat up wheels on mine.

Honestly man these wheels are the rarest of all usdm rsx wheels so its hard to find pics of them period let alone on a specific car besides an rsx. I can find pics of the 02-04 base and type s 16 inch wheels on accords and I know the lug pattern and offset are the same so they will fit.

I’d love a set of ep3 wheel lol I kno how you feel

your like a year too late my friend. I had a mint set left over from my ep3 that i sold for 250 last summer lol

Fml I’m going to jump off a bridge, if my car was a 5lug I’d snag these

There are a ton of crashed rsx’s being parted out all over. 5 lug swap that!

bump

bump

Sold for 220 on craigslist.