17" sparco rims fits 5 or 4 bolt patterns

im selling my sparco rims off my car. they come with tires but the tires are already pretty bald in the back and the fronts are still a bit ok. tires are 235/45/17 in the front and 255/45/17 in the back. comes with the tires. some curb rash on both front tires. looking for 700 OBO. no decent offer denied. i dont know the offset on these.

pics of the rims on my car

front left tire. some curb rash but most of that is just dirt and ill clean it up before i sell it.

front right tire. some curb rash there too.

rear left tire. pretty good shape.

rear right tire. pretty good shape

Still have them? Has the price changed?

theres already a sale pending. but i’d prefer not too ship it since its too far for me. i’ll give to you for 650 delivered to you.

new price! 650 firm!!! last chance to get these rims.

if only these were 15" or 16" they would look hawt on my teggy.

kev you know that 17’s fit perfectly for tegs. my boy at work has some sick 17’s on his.

they would look sic on yoru car kev??
grab em’!

hey man
do you know the width of the rims?..
i dont supposed there would be a way to find out the offset unless you take them off…

ya width, offest and is that 4x114 as well??

the post says : “tires are 235/45/17 in the front and 255/45/17 in the back” thats your width and hight .

Well I am looking for actual Wheel width so I can know what rubber I am able to put on it. just becasue he has 235 and 255 does not answer that question for sure. I never asked for hight as well, But the Offset is also quite inportant.

I sold the exact set of rims last yr.
rims are 17 x 7 and offset is +40mm.

i like 'em… i want 'em to be 18’s… so hott

back up for sale. original buyer had to pass for personal reasons. need this gone badly. anyone willing to buy this by april 11 gets it for 550firm delivered to your door if your in the GTA. also willing to drive anywhere within an hour from TO.

sale pending.