Model?
Color?
Condition?
Bolt pattern?
Offset?

Anything?

You know what dood your rite!
5x100, 5x114.3
I dont know the brand off the top of my head!
There kinda gunmetal color
There in good shape
Best offer takes em

post pics i know someone who is interested in a set of wheels cash in hand

with your awful post, if you pay me 10 bucks ill take them off your hand, thats about all you deserve. :banghead

Will Do!

I would like to motion to make a rule requiring and wheel sale to have size offset and PCD be required in the title

^ I agree, unless wheels are stockers

msmyers1@nycap.rr.com

I second this, and no “email me for pics” bullshit. If you want to sell something, post pics.

Pics will be posted today! But what happened to the old days where people just came to look at stuff when buying it. People are getting lazy! If im really interested in something i get up and go look at it.

it’s not that, people will still look at stuff in person…the point is that in order to see if I’m even remotely interested in something, I’d like to see pics. If I don’t want the item then I just saved myself a trip

Gas costs money.

Time costs hookers.

Im trying to lay off blowing lines in my car cause the dust gets everywhere and doesnt clean off black leather to well so I am driving less.

Pimpin aint easy

how are we suppose to be interested in something when we have no fucking clue what they are. 18 inch wheels and tires isn’t a good enough description for people to come look at wheels unless they are 2 houses down. like ron said. fuck. i like to stay at home when doing my lines of blow :wtf

Thats funny shit!

Like I said I will post pics asap but I know if Im interested in something I call the number get a good description and drive my ass to see if its what Im lookin for…

There ADR Sukudos

wow 3 days an no pictures

awesime seller will view this post for the 1000th time looking for picutres of shitty fwd 18 inch wheels and waste more of my precisous life. By my calculations you now owe m $241.76 for the time of my life i have wasted viewing this for sale thread

http://www.mini2.com/galleries/data/500/ADR_Sokudo_8_Black_PL.jpg

…your welcome…

Dude ur the man lol yea thats exactly what they are…