18" Nexen N3000 Performance Tires

Hey Guys and Gals, I have up for sale a set of 4 18"- NEXEN N3000 Performance Tires. They are 235/40/ZR18. Had these mounted on my 2002 Nissan Altima which had 18" Infinity G35 Rims on it. The G35 Rims are pretty wide, I believe 8 Inches wide and so that's why I had to go with these tires.

The tires are basically brand new. I purchased them in July and Removed them Mid-September. They perform very well in the rain and when dry. They still have the little studs on them that come with new tires.

I ended up selling the G35 Rims because I was looking to get some gunmetal rims which I did end up buying but are not wide enough to fit the tires. So now I have a set of perfect tires sitting around collecting dust, hence the reason for selling.

I paid $650 for these tires in the summer and I am looking for $550.
First with cash takes them, you can grab your summer tires now and keep them until next summer.

Specs can be found in this PDF Document - www.nexentireusa.com/images/medialibrary/Nexen_Inside_2009.pdf

Thanks for Looking.

PS: Also Looking to trade for 18" High Performance (Summer Z Rated Tires) that are in New or VERY VERY Close to new condition that are 245/45/18

Thanks

FOUND A NAIL IN ONE OF THEM. NOWHERE NEAR THE SIDEWALL. EASY REPAIR. PRICE DROPPED TO $450 AS IS.

$400 OBO for Tomorrow only or I will be keeping them and just buying different rims. PM me or email at midnite2.5s@live.com