180sx frontclip come take

hey its a 180sx , motorless , pretty much stripped right down , will come with , brake pedal , gas pedel, steering rack , hood, in tack firewall for right hand drive conversion , i live in hamilton free to who ever tows it away

sr ac compressor $40
right hand brake master cylinder $20
(1)-2.4 dohc cam $20

the clip has 129 000 kms , fenders and bumper are killed

climate control worked ,fine ran off the clips battery before disassembly , have full behind dash wiring $150

small jdm battery $30

wud ur hood and windshild fit onna 1990 s13, wat color?

yea welll unno how this got back up to the top but , the clip is goin, i had to cut it up cuz nobody wanted it.

still got :
climate control $100 but no wiring for it , (if u talk to varun he could get u wiring)
sr ac condencer
brake slave with booster (RHD)
LE white coupe wing

all parts are obo low ballers welcome piece

still got the bumper what type and how bad is it?

rhd dash?

hate to break it to you but you’ll never get $100 for just the control unit considering you can usually get the entire setup for $150 and here is one example… http://cgi.ebay.ca/JDM-SILVIA-180SX-DIGITAL-CLIMATE-CONTROL-S13-SR20DET-NR_W0QQitemZ250049803325QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33545QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Hell… I even bought the control by itself from a fellow on SON last year and I believe he shipped me it and everything for $20

yeaaa i don’t care really that’s, why i said low ballers welcome make me an offer all take it , piece