180sx skirts

Asking Price: $150, what I paid (OBO)
Condition: new
Will Ship?: prefer not to
Contact Info: PM or post up
Description:

Original seller and I have worked out a swap - I just got a bad batch of skirts.

i’d love to see pictures of your car my friend , and people who bought sideskirts from me have no problem with them
btw those were pre-fitted on my own car before you bought them ,and im Offering you to to help fit it.

I thought you didn’t have an s13 anymore?

lol yes i do , and how are you knowing all this shit about me? are you watching me? lol.
you didnt see my car because it was in storage but i have the full vertex kit on it, and those sides came off my car they werent bolted in. they are Slightly a tight fit like you said but dont be afraid to pull the corner to fit , its like that so it kinda snaps on.

maybe you had the bad batch of his skirts. The product he sold me was excellent… and it clamps on like a glove and fit the lines of the car perfectly… Nelly is a great seller for this product

im going to have 2 agree mine didnt fit very well either but thats why there cheap i think i only paid like 60$ you get what you pay for

if I paid $60 i wouldn’t complain, but I paid 150, so I expect a bit of a better product.

I know you sold your s13 because in your for sale thread you said “i traded my s13 coupe for an FC so I don’t need these anymore”

They snap on, but its so tight along the bottom that the part which sits in the door sill is pushing up, and it caused a crack near the front part of the skirt.

The drivers side is about half an inch short of reaching the door jam, and is an even tighter fit.

ah i feel for you Ka24Power… Mine did fit like a charm… i just made sure all the bolts from the mudflaps and bentmetal along the mud flaps were fixed. It is tight along the rockers but I guess yours were a couple degrees short.

These are pics of the skirts on my car last summer. I didnt use any mounting tape or screws in these pics… just slaped them on they fit pretty good.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/IMG_0112.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/n305300235_210474_113.jpg

I’ll try sanding out the inside of the piece to see if that clears up any room and makes them fit a bit better. For the price I paid I could have spent a little bit more and had OEM…

honestly if you paid 150 ( which i paid) you should have got a good skirt but you didnt. Nelly should make u a new pair. try trading in your old ones to him. He is the man when it comes with 180sx copy skirts. Not every copy is perfect though.

hmm, maybe. I was just pissed right away when I got home and tried to fit them, and it seemed so far off. I felt that for $130 that I paid plus the $20 gas it should fit a hell of a lot better, and shouldn’t require a bunch of extra work and extra fiberglass added.

dam i paid him 150 cash… I guess what you pay even if it is 20 dollars off really makes a difference in quality. I personally told him i want my skirts done… the best he can. and he gave me his price. And i got it and was satisfied.

I didn’t really know it was him, i didn’t put 2 and 2 together. If i knew it was a bunch being made I would have done the same.

just bring your car back on saturday i’ll install it 4 free im gunna take before and after pics.
as long as you take back all that crap and the bad rating man just ask me for help i don’t mind if i sold it to you.

Can you swap me for a better made set of skirts? I am not putting them on my dads car, its going on mine - but that won’t be insured and saftied until may or june.

or if you refund me a bit of money I would be happy, and I’d take back the feedback

sure ill swap you a set

this issue has been resolved, could a mod please delete this thread, and remove my negative feedback from Knockturnal please.

wasent nelly banned from the class. section for a reason? and he makes a new account and keeps selling this shit and what dose son do? nothing.

weaksause -1 in my books for son mods