18's with dunlop 8000's

Hey guys, my rims gotta go to make room for the new volks :wink:
they are 18’s kinda bbs knockoffs. The rubbers are dunlop 8000’s which are Z rated 245/35ZR18 all around. not sure of offset but if youve seen my car I have gotten numerous complements. The back tires are shot but the fronts are still good! looking for 850 obo… let me know… im flexible. If you need more pics or measurement let me know. pm or email at krimzen_lightning@hotmail.com thanks for checking it out!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/krimzen/DSC00177.jpg

[/img]

Width and Offset?

that means i have to take them off and measure because i dont remember. you can see the fit on the same style of car, good enough??

Should be stamped on the side of the rim.

they look like they’d be 7.5’’ wide

alot of companys who make 18’’ rims will only offer them in 7.5’’ wide… the odd will have them 8’’

i have 8’’ wide rims in the rear and mine seem to look more flush then these pictures which is why im guessing 7.5’’ wide…

they are 7.5 but i dont know the offset. i would have to measure if someone really wants to know

price drop… $700 OBO

PMD… mine!! grabbing them today!

thx Pat!

W00T wasaga owns!

How much for the girl in the backround beside your car?

damn, 700 is a steal for these rims. they look great in person.

I can vouch for that, they do look great in person I saw them at the last meet we had, great rims, someone grab them!

What did you do to the sides of your car? It looks really good but I can’t figure out what it is. :lol:

if genra buys them, if anyone wants the exact same rims, I have those but 17" and brand new perelli rubber.

sold lock it up plz…
and i dont know what to tell you for the sides of the car… just had all new metal sectioned in rather than shaving with bondo.