195-60-14 and 185-60-14's

Looking for a few tires:

Sizes are:

195-70-14
195-60-14
185-65-14
185-60-14

I’ll consider most anything, looking for new or used, new is better, just using them on a race car.

Things that matter to me are tread depth, type of tread, sidewall rating, and most importantly they have to be H-speed rated.

Tires I am MOST Interested in would be

Falken Aziens(any type xxx)
Fuzion HRI’s
Firestone Affinity LH30’s ONLY< not touring.

Anyone with anything please let me know, just using them on my race cars!

Thanks in advance!

BUMP

BUMP

I have a bunch (20+)… not in good shape but they hold air and most are still on honda 4x100 rims … i can take them off fo you

NO i dont have the fuzion or firestones

DAMIT! LOL, see what you have for H speed rated, if there used then I can only use the H speed rated ones.

Ill take a look

BUMP

ANYONE>>>>>>>>???

Yeah 185/60R14’s have to be able to go 130, plus beat old tires that have been sitting around don’t necessarily retain the same capabilities as new.

Just ironic to be buying $20 used tires and be worried about the speed rating.

There for my Race car, I’m using them at 80 mph in the corner. I need them to be well rated. Thanks.

NOBODY? REALLY?

BUMP

BUMP

NEBODY??

i have 2 uniroyal tigerpaw tourings 195-60-14
and 2 falken ziex912’s 195-60-14

idk, id prob want 150$ for all 3, three are new and one of the falkens is like 50%, no goofy wear. i wont have them off until my rims come in though. which would be 1st or 2nd week of april

Let me know what u want for the Falkens, I can use those!

PM sent.

Bump to the TOP

Bump…

BUMP, really in need of some new ones by the end of this month, and whatever decent used ones are out there

isnt your car on craigslist

My girlfirends car from last season is on CL and is also posted here: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68499

You think I only have one car??

LOL

My team has 4 drivers, we have 5 cars and run 3 different divisions.

Bump…