1985 Nissan 300zx Turbo

1985 nissan 300zx turbo
power locks
power windows
cruise control
sony cd player
5spd

The car is in great condition. there is no rust on it or under it. I bought it off the orginal owner who kepte it in the garage an never drove in winter. Every thing on the car works excepte passanger seat seat belt will not realease sometimes. It will need front brakes in the near future. All tires are good and it comes with two brand new tires to. If i forgot anything or anyone would like to know more just ask. The car is being stored in my uncles barn. Im trying to go out their tonite to take pictures. Not sure on price yet. so send me some offers if your interested and ill let you know.

Price and Pics are a MUST!!!

Thanks

Pics are coming tonight if i can get out to my uncles. KBB says 3700 in good condition so start their with the price heres the link http://www.kbb.com/KBB/Selection/Condition.aspx

Good deal…just helps for those that will be interested to have a price and pics to work from to assess the value for themselves.

Sounds like a great car…GLWS

Thanks

I think you’re better off posting this off z31 forum or ebay. I get tons of replies when i was selling my 86 turbo z with 22k original miles from there.

DAVE DONT DO IT!

KEEP IT!

THINK OF THE FUTURE OF THIS CAR!!!

lol ray

i will have pics by fri if anyone is even interested its just hard for me to get out to my uncles btw work an college

no

does this have the VG30?

Need “FS:” in the title.

Yes

VG30ET

FTW

:slight_smile:

sounds pretty clean, waiting for pics

thier coming by the end of the week sry bout the wait