Needs minor work
Bucket Seats Sits REAL low to the ground
Hatchback, very clean.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/nismo_tuning/2236052_36_full-1.jpg

Asking 700$. Price Negotiable.

MOER PICTURES. Link below.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236052

How about the frame? will it safety? and i guess it doesnt need etest anymore

frame is good. everythings there but it does need some work to pass. but not alot.

heres a list of what will be needed for ehr to become prestine:
-New spark plugs
-Gas Line (has minor leak)
-Windshield (theres a hairline crack right at the bottom)
-Rear Drums need a fix (Drum kit repair kit can fix it)

Maybe some other small things but basically thats all I know of.
The body is in wicked condition and for it being where it was Im surprised no rust.

• You can also install a CA18DET engine into these cars…and they go like f*ck

ALso If close I would be able to drop the car off at your location.

Anybody at all interested? i really need this car gone she needs a home instead of under a roof =(

Great summer car, T-TOP roof, put a CA18det in it and she’d flyyy

Make her happyyy

Stop bumping your thread.

Wait 7 days before you do it again please.

do all pulsars come with the CA??? its true if you boost it damn it will fly

My dad used to own a pulsar which is kinda why i’m interested in this one. I dont know much about them, but i do think that they all come with a CA16.

Anyways back to the topic. Could you tell me what needs work to cert?

n13s (this car) came with ca16de’s. but in japan they got the ca18de…lucky bastards

The car runs and ive driven it in the condition its in, just needs a few things.

Here is a rundown on whats wrong with the car:

-Hairline crack in windshield
-Minor Gasline leak
-Needs new sparkplugs
-The rear drum brakes need a fix, I checked out brake drum repair kits they dont cost much at all.

Other then that everythings there. All electrical works, interior is in great condition just needs a cleaning. Body has no rust and to top it shes got a t-bar roof.

The 1.6L in the N13 Pulsar is NOT the CA16 engine, and its NOT DOHC. Its the GA16I engine. A 1.6L SOHC 12 valve, single point fuel injected engine. The same engine that the B12 sentra got.

In '88 the Pulsar got an optional 1.8L engine, that engine is the CA18DE engine, which can be easily turbocharged with the plenty of turbo which exist for it.

I just saw your cardomain page, you already have the CA18DE in there, there’s no need to swap anything, just turbo it.

its not the ca18…trust me…the factory plate says Engine: CA16DE

the ca16de and the ca18de look very similar.

N12 Exa
83-86 Exa / Pulsar NX with the e15et/e16s.

N13 Exa
87-91 Exa / Pulsar NX with the ca16de, ca18de(t), or ga16i or e16i

B13
92-94 NX Coupe / NX 2000 / NX 1600 with the sr20de(t) or ga16de.

Interesting, in '87 the Pulsar did in fact get the CA16DE. But in '88 it was replaced with the CA18DE.

Exactly.

The XE came with the slow SOHC (about 90hp) mentioned further above and the SE’s came with DOHC’s you just mentioned.

So basically, whoever buys this car gets the CA16DE, 113hp and 98ft/lbs.

Good luck with the sale…this was my last ride - EXACTLY…i’m a little nostalgic. :stuck_out_tongue:

thanksss…i hope she sells

when i was gunna origionally build this car i was gunna put in the ca18det.

As a former pulsar n13 fan ill let you in on the engines used in the N13.

1987 xe- e16i SOHC TBI
1987 SE- CA16DE DOHC

1988 xe- e16i SOHC TBI
1988 SE- CA18DE DOHC

1989 xe - GA16I SOHC
1989 SE - CA18DE DOHC (limited production, us models got downgraded HP)

1990 only came with GA16I

I had the CA18DET all ready to go into my 88 SE and a few friends had DET’s in there pulsars, no governer stock and with DET’s they will fly like rockets into space.

also the non turbo CA18DE engines are high compression, they cannot handle much boost without blowing up. the DET bottom end has much more improvements such as forged pistons, oil squirters etc. so its not really as easy as just “bolting on a turbo”

well its good we got the history of the car now behind us…

everytime i see somone posting for this im hoping there asking for info to buy it :frowning:

price IS negotiable…money & parts even.

You wanna trade it for a 89 240sx parts car? It runs fine but the frame wont pass safety…that and the exhaust n brakes r needed to pass but ive driven it anyways for a bit n from what i can tell thats all. I paid 1100 or 1200 for it i forgot, i just cant afford like 3-4gs to get her on the road n needs something a little cheaper to get fixed and drive

hey man im interested in your trade offer.

let me know the stats on the car and condition.

This is the link to the car i got it off this site :smiley:
http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=20459
And i Live in Guelph, Ontario