Please read carefully as there is a lot of detail in this thread and if you have a question I most likely will answer it. The car will be available as a ROLLING CHASSIS- THIS MEANS NO ENGINE AND NO TRANSMISSION
I am still getting the chassis package together and removing parts etc… but I am posting this because everyone has been asking for a run-down on how the car will be sold. I will offer a delivery service. 50% deposit must be left before this service is agreed upon.
If you are not familiar with this car it shares all suspension components with S13 240SX. It is essentially a 4 door S13.
You can also swap in any front crossmember and drop in just about any Nissan engine you choose or non Nissan engines with S13 adapter mounts, this goes with JZ swaps also. The Cefiro has a very long engine bay suited for 6 cylinder engines which makes any swap much easier than a comparable swap into an S13.
Getting insurance is very easy because it falls under the same category of a Nissan Maxima. My insurance company simply input it as a 1988 Nissan Maxima and insurance was insanely cheap. (if you get technical A32 Cefiro’s, although have nothing mechanically to do with A31 Cefiros are called Maximas in North America). Also due to the age of this car and the fact it is not called a skyline you are able to register it under classic car insurance for incredibly reduced rates.
I am finally posting my Nissan Cefiro for sale.
I have put all of my effort into this car for the past four years.
While it was being built it was featured on many blogs and websites.
Here is the build thread that I stopped adding to early in its life.
CLICK HERE FOR BUILD THREAD
The car was featured in modified magazine in 2013.
Competed in Final Bout 2014.
I have a few JZ/R-154 custom parts I am willing to include for extra. (see photos at very bottom)
-3" piping 4" core custom mid mount intercooler setup w/ AEM IAT sensor bung. $460
-R-154 1JZ/2JZ swap drive shaft. Brand new summer 2014. $360
1988 A31 Nissan Cefiro STREET CAR
Click here for Drifting video!
- NEVER ANY ACCIDENTS OR CHASSIS REPAIR OF ANY SORT, Original paint, NO BONDO
- Power- windows, locks, mirrors, climate control, auto lights,
- Tubbed engine bay with radiused wheel wells, seam sealed, rocker guarded (insane front wheel clearance and travel)
- Mildly shaved engine bay.
- Not a single hint of rust or corrosion on the whole chassis. Everything is spectacular inside and out.
- No accidents or crap of any sort.
- All interior panels including trunk lining and carpet are included.
- All factory sound deadening is in tact.
- No tint, all original un-cracked glass all around.
- Headlight/turn signal/fan/horn harness has been tucked and loomed along the frame rail for zero wires running in the wheel well. (common tire rubbing through harness issue no longer exists)
- Entire chassis wiring harness has been removed and completely weeded of useless add ons (auto trans ECU/ harness, car phone rough in, cruise control rough in etc. saved roughly 40lb)
- All useable/useful features have been kept like rear wiper, power folding mirrors, power mirrors, climate control etc.
- Pioneer NAVI touch screen dual din deck.
- Rear camera, headrest monitor capabilities etc.
- IPOD & Aux hookups included.
- All speakers have been replaced with the top of the line @ Car Audio Haven. (I don’t recall the model)
- Car is wired for subwoofer.
- Custom trunk battery mount for Optima battery, hidden in spare tire well.
- 0 AWG battery cable.
- Authentic Origin aero.
- Origin front under canards.
- Uras Side under canards.
- DMAX Roof wing.
- Brick non projector headlights (complete projector headlights in perfect condition included)
- Kouki Tail lights.
- Series 3 grill, hard to find. (origional Zenki grill included)
- Custom Front +20mm fenders. Carefully made from D-MAX fiberglass fenders fixed onto the original metal fenders for perfect fitment of corner lights and OEM body lines. MANY HOURS into these fenders…
- Very nice front Oil cooler mount for bolt on aftermarket oil cooler install.
- NO FRONT SEATS!
- Skyline seats bolt in.
- S13/S14 seats bolt in with one mount modified.
- New black carpet, some wear around driver footing. (should have used floor matts)
- Skyline 4dr 5 piece floor matts included.
- All original brake lines in perfect condition.
- Original Non ABS car.
- 15/16 Brake master Cylinder.
- Front braided brake lines for Z32 Calipers.
- Metallic rear drum shoes for awesome locking e-brake.
- Skyline hand brake and center console conversion.
- E-brake cables are in brand new condition.
- All balljoints and bushings are new and tight.
- Converted to S13 non Hicas subframe.
- JDM S14 5 lug all around.
- ARP extended studs.
- Front extended 10mm S14 lower control arms. NEW BALLJOINTS (wider track but not too much camber)
- S14 5 lug Knuckles. (stronger than S13)
- Powered by max subframe risers.
- All rear bushings in the knuckles sway bar and lower control arms replaced with energy suspension polyurethane bushings very recently.
- Rear subframe multilink pickup points all braced with dimple died plating, painted gloss black
- Front TC brackets braced with dimple died plates, painted gloss black.
- Car is plumbed with aluminum hardline -8 feed, -6 return for simple big power fuel system installation.
- Walbro intank 255LPH fuel pump.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…Here are a few photos from beginning to end. The last few photos with the chrome wheels is how the chassis is at this moment. The chassis will be including everything pictured in the last few photos (exterior-wise) minus the wheels and Eastbear mirrors (OEM power folding mirrors are installed)
![https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1.0-9/10489665_10152566148354913_3423951086305676555_n.j pg?oh=fbfb57cb3f5a6bbd4be5eeae67d57f37&oe=56A01645](https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1.0-9/10489665_10152566148354913_3423951086305676555_n.j pg?oh=fbfb57cb3f5a6bbd4be5eeae67d57f37&oe=56A01645)
![https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/10460176_10155822368185717_1832833629880190836_n.j pg?oh=a9c728b5a317f5d485141f547d1c1f17&oe=56D0D8D4](https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/10460176_10155822368185717_1832833629880190836_n.j pg?oh=a9c728b5a317f5d485141f547d1c1f17&oe=56D0D8D4)
![https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11705325_723845622303_1592741768827912402_n.jpg?oh =05c4635b7d91d62c8f46b4d9fde0eba2&oe=5690ABD0](https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11705325_723845622303_1592741768827912402_n.jpg?oh =05c4635b7d91d62c8f46b4d9fde0eba2&oe=5690ABD0)
4" intercooler setup pictured below*
Thank you for reading.